01 - Enjoy

Chaeyeon was sitting on the grass looking up to the sky feeling the breeze of the wind.

It was just 5:30 in the morning, she was going to start the first day of school. She woke up early just to get ready. She already took a bath and changed her clothes also she already fixed her things the night before. All was left is to eat breakfast.

"Chaeyeon unnie!" Minju called out and opened the front door.

"There you are come on have some breakfast now" Minju said and went to her

"Yeah I'll eat now" Chaeyeon said and stood up. She went inside the house and saw her mom and dad already eating.

"Goodmorning eomma, appa" She said and gave a light peck on their cheeks.

She went to seat down beside her older sister Eunbi. Well in front of her was her younger brother, Jeong-in.

Minju went beside him and started to eat.

"Jeong- in put down your feet we're eating" Minju scolded but he just meronged at her.

Chaeyeon then told him.

"Put down your feet Jeong- in" Chaeyeon said and continued to eat.

Jeong-in obeyed and did so.

"Why doesn't he follow me then?" Minju complained

"That's okay Minju, you'll get a hang of it" Eunbi said and smiled. She finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

After that Chaeyeon and her sisters were now ready to go to school.

"Bye guys! we'll visit you next week" Eunbi said and gave her parents and little brother a hug.

Chaeyeon went to the youngest and talked to him.

"Take care of eomma and appa for us okay? Be a good boy" She said and gave him a hug and ruffled up his hair.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon went out with their luggages.

"Oh yeah, dad, see you at school!" Chaeyeon said and went out of the house.

"Minju faster now!" Eunbi yelled as she went to the car.

Minju was running down the stairs she said goodbye to their parents and messed up her little brother's hair.

They all went inside the car and Eunbi drove them off to school.

"So Chaeyeon, excited to go to the school you always wanted?" Eunbi said and flashed a smile to her sister

"Yes unnie, I can't wait to see the school also the students" Chaeyeon said

"You know unnie Ms. Hirai will love you as well as Ms. Kang and Ms. Kim." Minju said

They eventually arrived at the school and Eunbi parked the car and they all went down. They got their bags and went to the information desk.

Eunbi talked to the lady and asked for the keys of their dorm room. She got it and gave it to her sisters.

"Here you go Chaeyeon the key to your room. Also you'll have a roommate I guess maybe two roommates? or four? I'm not sure" Eunbi said

They walked to the dorm rooms and one by one checked it.

"Unnie, I found mine its here!" Chaeyeon said and ran to the door. She knocked on it first then put out the key she was about to open it when someone opened it first from the inside.

In shock the other person was surprised to see Chaeyeon at the door.

"Chaeyeon?"

"Is that you?"

"Wait, Yena?" Chaeyeon asked

"Wait it is you!" Yena screamed and gave Chaeyeon a big hug

"I missed you Chaeyeon it has been 5 years already!" Yena said

"I missed you too Yena" Chaeyeon chuckled.

"Hey Eunbi unnie and Minju, Minju Chaewon is just beside this room you can go there now heheh" Yena said

Someone then went beside Yena.

"Chaeyeon?"

"Hyewon?"

"Hey its you! What u doin here?" Hyewon asked

"Well she decided to study here now Hyewon" Eunbi said

"Oh thats good" Hyewon said and gave her girlfriend Eunbi a side hug.

"So you guys are my roommates?" Chaeyeon asked

"Well we have a dog inside" Hyewon said

"Wait Really?" Chaeyeon said in shoc

Suddenly another girl came running towards them.

"Who said dog?" Yujin asked

"She did" Yena said and pointed to Hyewon.

"By the way Yujin, this is Chaeyeon, she's older than you" Eunbi said

"Oh Hi there Chaeyeon unnie, nice to finally meet you" Yujin said and bowed

"Nice to meet you too Yujin" Chaeyeon said and smiled

"Come on we'll help you fix my things" Yena said and held onto Chaeyeon's luggage

"Have fun Chaeyeon I'll be at the other room" Eunbi said and bid goodbye to her sister.

"Sure unnie" Chaeyeon answered

Chaeyeon and the others entered the room and helped her fix her stuff

"You'll enjoy it here Chaeyeon unnie I promise" Yujin said and gave her a smile