34 - Promise

Some of the other girls were already home from their school and stuff except for Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Yuri and Chaewon.

Hitomi was hungry and she checked the fridge for some food. She checked around but there was none. She then run up to Sakura.

"Unnie I'm hungry and there's no food at the fridge" Hitomi reasoned.

"Oh okay, I'll go to the supermarket and buy some" Sakura said as she went to her room and tried to get her wallet. As she opened the door she saw Chaeyeon in a bath robe, yes only in a bath robe.

"Ah Sakuchan why?" Chaeyeon asked

"I uh-" Sakura kind of blushed as she saw Chaeyeon in a bath robe.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to, anyways why?" Chaeyeon asked

"I was wondering of you want to go with me to buy some food, we run out of stock" Sakura said

"Oh sure, wait first I'll change quickly" Chaeyeon said and Sakura closed the door, she went to the living room to wait for her girlfriend. After a few minutes she had fallen asleep.

Chaeyeon got finished changing then went to find Sakura, she saw Sakura at the couch in the living room sleeping. She went near her and caressed her cheeks.

"Sakuchan" Chaeyeon called her out and Sakura woke up.

"Oh sorry, I fell asleep" Sakura said and rubbed her eyes.

"Do you want me to buy instead?" Chaeyeon asked

"No, I din't want you to go out alone, I'll come" Sakura said as she hold onto Chaeyeon's hands.

Chaeyeon really loves Sakura, despite her being a bit clumsy.

The two were bow driving to the nearest supermarket. They parked the car and went down. As they were going inside the supermarket, Sakura felt someone following them, that made Sakura worried so she immediately held Chaeyeon's hand. Chaeyeon got confused but she just ignored it. As they were buying Chaeyeon keeps on asking Sakura to buy more.

"This one kkura!" Chaeyeon said as she was getting packed dumplings in one of the freezers.

"Don't you think that's too much Chaeyeon?" Sakura asked

"Ani, that's just good for all of us, we're 12 anyways" Chaeyeon said as she put the food on the cart.

"Okay let's pay now and stop getting anything else Chae, we only have limited money" Sakura warned her and Chaeyeon just pouted.

They were now at the counter but Sakura saw a girl wearing a black hoodie and pants, she was sure that person was familiar. Sakura just shook her head and paid for the things that they bought.

They arrived at the dorm after a couple of minutes. They got down and carried all the grocery bags inside. They were greeted by Yujin.

"Hi unnies, oof that's a lot" Yujin exclaimed.

As the two were putting the things on the table, they can hear two girls arguing.

"Yah! Kwangbae! stop it please just tell me the truth!" They can hear Eunbi shouting and sobbing

"What?! I didn't do anything I swear!" Hyewon replied

"What's happening?" Wonyoung asked

"Wonyoung go back to your room, also you Yujin, Nako, Hitomi and Yuri" Chaeyeon said as she led the girls to one of the rooms.

"Unnie, what are you two fighting about?" Minju asked

"Kwangbae please! just tell me! Do you hate me now?!" tears can now be seen on Eunbi's face.

"Hyewon just say it" Yena told the girl.

"Promise I didn't even know her!" Hyewon shouted

"Then what's this then?!" Eunbi said as she showed a picture of Hyewon with another girl. The others looked at the picture and were in shock. It really is Hyewon with another girl.

"Unnie I think you need to rest first, what about you go to your room okay?" Chaeyeon tried to calm her sister down and led her to the room.

"Chaeyeon I don't know anymore" Eunbi then sobbed. Chaeyeon just hugged her unnie.

"I know its tough unnie but sometimes its gonna be like that" Chaeyeon said as she patted Eunbi's back

"I don't know why Hyewon keeps saying she doesn't know" Eunbi said as a tear fell down on her face.

"Did you let her explain?" Chaeyeon asked but Eunbi said no.

"You have to let her explain unnie so that you guys can make up" Chaeyeon said

"I'll wait then" Eunbi said.

Meanwhile....

"Yah Hyewon, who's that girl?" Yena asked

"I promise you I don't know her!" Hyewon shouted

"Okay calm down unnie, when did this get here anyways?" Minju asked

"I don't know as soon as I arrived here, Eunbi got mad" Hyewon answered

"Unnies" Someone called out and they turned around to see Wonyoung.

"What is it Wonyoung?" Sakura asked

"I saw that inside an envelope when I got here, It says Kwon Eunbi so I put it in her room" Wonyoung said

"I'm sorry" Wonyoung said and looked down.

"It's not your fault Wonyoung okay?" Chaewon said and smiled to the girl.

"I bet that was from Jurina" Yujin said as she suddenly sat beside Yena who was holding the picture.

"Why again Yujin?" Yena asked

"She's the only one who knows our dorm which, she wants one of us" Yujin answered

"She wants to tear us apart" Sakura mumbled.

"That won't be happening in my watch, Come on Hyewon unnie, you have to explain to Eunbi unnie" Chaewon said

"And that girl? That was just Hyewon asking for the school stuff, I bet Jurina edited it" Yujin scoffed

"I really hate that bitch" Yujin said too

"Yujin language!" Sakura warned her

"Sorry anyways, explain it to Eunbi unnie then you guys will be fine" Yujin said

"Yeah but what's more weird is you being smart about this Yujin, you gotta tell me why soon" Yena said and went to her room.

"Okay I'll explain to Eunbi now" Hyewon said

Hyewon went to Eunbi's room only to see her talking to Chaeyeon.

"Eunbi?" Hyewon called out as she goes inside.

"Unnie, I'll go now, you guys should talk okay?" Chaeyeon said and left her sister with Hyewon.

Chaeyeon then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Sakura then saw her and followed her. She backhugged Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon giggled

"So what happened?" Sakura asked still hugging Chaeyeon

"They're talking" Chaeyeon answered

"Oh okay" Sakura said

"Sakuchan" Chaeyeon called out and Sakura just hummed.

"Promise me that you won't leave me" Chaeyeon said out of the sudden.

"Of course I won't Chaeyeon" Sakura said hugging Chaeyeon tightly.

"Promise?" Chaeyeon asked as she put her pinky up.

"I promise" Sakura said and pinky promised to Chaeyeon.

"Actually you guys need to get a room" Yena out of the sudden said ruining the moment.

"Yah unnie! stop bothering them its cute" Yujin said and chuckled as she hit Yena's arm while laughing.

"At least we got the goofy Yujin back" Sakura said and all the girls laughed.