40 - Revealed

Sakura's POV

I woke up with Chaeyeon next to me, I just want to squish her cheeks and kiss those pink lips of hers but I have to hurry for the meeting. I got down from bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath and change my clothes. After that I went out and went to Chaeyeon.

It was supposed to be yesterday when I tell her about my secret, I hope she doesn't get mad at me after but something inside me says that I shouldn't tell her and the other one is to tell her now. I just have to face the consequences I guess.

I caressed her hair and she flinched a little I think I woke her up.

"Good Morning bub" I said and kissed her forehead. She looks so cute. She rubbed her eyes and stare at me.

"Are you just gonna keep staring?" I asked and chuckled.

"Where are you going?" she asked me and let me sit down beside her. She hugged me tight trying not to let me go.

"I have and emergency meeting Chae, I'll be home before you know it" I reassured her

"Promise?" she asked me and pouted

"Promise" I answered and hugged her. I kissed her forehead again.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs, you can eat with Minju and the others" I said and stood up and went outside the room.

I went down and was greeted by Eunbi unnie.

"You told her already?" She asked me

"I wasn't able to tell her last night because she wants to cuddle" I reasoned

"Tell her later Sakura, I don't want anything else to happen" she said and massaged her temple.

"Yes, I'll get going now" I said and went out of the house and drove off to the company building.

Chaeyeon's POV

Sakura just left coz she has an emergency meeting, I guess I'll spend my time at the library again today or maybe I'll be going to the program again just like yesterday. I hop out of bed and went downstairs. As I was walking through the hallway I was greeted by Chaewon.

"Good Morning Chaeyeon unnie" she said and smiled

"Good Morning too Chaewon" I said and smiled back. We went downstairs side by side.

"So how's your work?" I asked her

"It was good, we have classes this afternoon right?" she asked me and I nodded

We went to the dining room and saw the rest of the other girls. Minju, Eunbi unnie, Hyewon unnie, Nako and Hitomi.

"Good Morning Minju!" Chaewon said and hugged her. I just chuckled on how cute these two are. I sat in front Eunbi unnie.

"You had a good sleep?" she asked me

"Yeah, one of the best sleeps I've ever had" I said and smiled

"You sure you do, anyways, what time is school later?" she asked but I don't know what time exactly. Hyewon unnie answered it though.

"Its at 1:30 babe, we have to be there by 1:10" Hyewon unnie said

"Oh okay, so any plans for today?" she asked looking at all of us

"How about we watch a movie at the movie room? Or we can play the game room?" Hitomi suggested

"You guys can go, I'll stay at the library" I said and sipped the hit chocolate.