15 - Bullies

Sakura's POV

Eunbi's words keeps repeating on my head. All about Chaeyeon, her problem, why she passed out, everything.

I sat beside her, she seems very happy after getting out of the clinic.

"Hmm... you seem very happy after getting out of the clinic" I said

"Yeah, I hate clinics and hospitals so I'm very happy that I got out already" She said and smiled to me.

The class started and it took a very long time to be finished. Chaeyeon asked permission to go to the comfort room. It was just two minutes before break again. She went out and went to the restroom.

As the bell rang, which signaled break time I went out of the classroom and go straight to the comfort room to look for Chaeyeon. As I promised Eunbi unnie that I would watch over her.

"Kkura unnie!" I heard someone shouted, I turned around and saw Yujin, Wonyoung, Yena and Yuri

"Oi, why are you guys here?"

"To come with you and find for Chaeyeon unnie" Wonyoung said

"Whats that?" Yuri said as she pointed towards the other side. I turned around again.I saw four girls together, they were talking to someone. 

We went closer to see whats happening, as I peaked through the girl they were talking to was Chaeyeon, also the four girls looked familiar.

I looked closer then there I realized, the four biggest bullies of the school. I still can't imagine why they are still here. Yeah they were here when I was at Junior high but until my senior high they are still here.

I saw one of them was about to hit Chaeyeon. Particularly Jennie, the leader of the squad

"Yah! Kim Jennie!" I shouted

The four turned around, shocked as they saw me. I can say that Yujin, Wonyoung, Yuri and Yena got furious when they saw the four bullies.

"What do you think are you doing with our friend?" Yena asked in anger

"Well we were just going to teach her a lesson" Lisa said with that bitchy face she always has.

"Want to watch?" Jennie said as she raised her hand and was about to slap Chaeyeon on the face.

I ran fast towards Chaeyeon and blocked her by holding onto Jennies arm.

"You look so shocked Jennie" I said

I then pushed her arm away from me and Chaeyeon.

"You know, you can go somewhere else, the four of you" I heard a familiar voice said. I looked then saw it was Hyewon.

Hyewon used to be a bully too but Eunbi made her change.

"Hyewon, well well well, nice to see you, well seeing you not bully others just like what you do before" Jennie scoffed

"I've changed, you guys should too" Hyewon said

"Hmm... let us think about that... how about, no!" Jisoo said and walked away.

"Where do you think you girls are going?" I heard someone said. I looked closely and saw three teachers. Well, the guidance counselor, disciplinary teacher and of course the head of school activities.

"Sorry Ms. Yoo but these girls were bullying some students again" Eunbi told them

"Thank you Eunbi and Hyewon for calling us" Ms Park said

"So you four, go to the office now" Ms Im said as she let them follow her.

"You girls watch over each other okay? Don't come closer to those girls" Ms Park said

"Nae" We all said

"Okay then bye girls, see you at class" Ms. Yoo said

I then turned around to check on Chaeyeon. Her eyes were puffy. I was sure she cried again good thing she didn't passed out.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her while holding onto her arms

"Yeah, a little bit" She answered

"Tell us if you're going out next time unnie. We'll be glad to accompany you" Wonyoung said

"Thanks again guys." Chaeyeon said

"Come on lets go eat" Hyewon said

"My treat again" She added

"Yes!!" Yujin and Yena shouted and ran to the cafeteria.

Me and Chaeyeon were at the very back. We just followed the others going to the cafeteria. Chaeyeon was holding onto my hand.

"Thanks Sakuchan" She said

"For what?" I asked

"For coming for me, to defend me from the bullies" she said

"Don't worry Chaeyeon, I'll always help you out" I said

"Thanks for being my friend" She said then hugged me. I got shocked but I hugged her back.