52 - You're safe now

Chaeyeon's POV

I went to the place Rosé sent me. I actually used my csr to go there. It looked like an abandoned parking lot. Why would Rosé be here in the first place?
I went down from my car and locked it. I was about to go in when I felt someone holding onto my wrist.

"Let me go!" I shouted then they covered my mouth so that I can't breathe. I slowly lost energy and fell to the ground.

I suddenly woke up in a dark room, I was seated in a chair, I was tied to it. I looked at my right and saw Rosé.

"Well, well, if it isn't Sakura's wife, I bet she doesn't know where you are" I heard someone said and chuckled

"Who are you?!" I shouted

"Can't believe you don't notice my voice, You talked to during Sakura's party and now you forgot about me is just weird" she said and let out an evil laugh

"Jurina! What do you want from me!" I shouted, knowing that she wants something, I had to answer back.

"Oh, not from you Chaeyeon, I want Sakura, you already know that"' she said and she slowly walked towards me. 

"You see, eversince Sakura saw you on social media and in instagram, she suddenly didn't talk to me for days. She then told me that she doesn't want a relationship with me. It was just because of you" she held my chin up and scoffed

Well it wasn't my fault that she fell in live with me. I'm prettier that her anyways.

"She didn't love you in the first place!" I answered and she got surprised

"She was just forced to marry you for the sake of your company" I answered again and she has this weird look on her face.

"If I were you, I would let Sakura go, or if not, you don't want to know what I did" she said and laughed as she walked away from me.

"What did you do?!" I asked worriedly coz I know that something had happened. Rosé was still sleeping at the other side, she was tied up to the chair as well but her mouth was covered in duct tape.

The lights then suddenly turned on, I saw her there standing at the middle.

"Boys, bring them in" I heard her say and I saw guys bringing someone in the room.

"Say hello to your precious ones Chaeyeon" she said and let out a laugh.

It was Wonyoung, Yujin and Minju. How did she get them? I saw them with there uniforms unbuttoned, Yujin had bruises in her face, Wonyoung had marks in her neck and I can't even look at my own sister. Her collar was a mess her whole blouse was unbuttoned, she had marks on her neck and bruises on her face. They cried, I knew it from their faces. They kept calling my name. Tears then started to fall from my face. I can't even take care of my own sister.

"Jurina! What did you do to them!" I said tears falling down from my face.

"Oh I didn't do anything ,I asked the boys to do it. Don't you like it Minju looks pretty good with those marks in her neck" she said and let out a chuckle. I swear, this girl is crazy.

"They're freaking minors Jurina!"

"And do you think I care?" she said and walked slowly towards me.

"Don't worry, they haven't lost their virginity yet Chaeyeon, you want to see them lose it now?" she asked me. What kind of question was that.

"You're evil Jurina!"

"I know" she said and stood up.

"Go on and call Sakura, I'm sure she'll answer you" she said and placed the phone near my mouth. Tears were pouring down my face as I imagined what they had done to Minju, Wonyoung and Yujin.