37 - What?!

Sakura's POV

I got down from the car and went inside the house. I can't remember it being so huge. I looked around and saw my cousins already seated at the living room.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"Well your father called us to be here so we did. We can't say no"

"Is this something very important?" I asked then suddenly my mom walked in.

"Eomma" I said and walked towards her and hugged her. She smiled at me for some reason so I just smiled back. I haven't seen her in a while since she was so busy with the company. She was still wearing her attire such as blazer and pencil skirt.

"What's with the call mom? You even called Chaewon and Hyewon to be here"

"Oh Your father wants to talk to you guys about something" she said

"Do we need to be part of it too?" Nako asked but my mom said no. My two sisters went straight to their rooms which was at the second floor. I remembered when we used to stay here and run around the halls.

"Speaking of that, your father will be at his office any minute now, you three can go there and wait for him" my mom said and gestured us to go to his office.

"Gosh Kkura if this is some lame business I'm out" Hyewon said as we were now walking towards my dads office.

"Yeah, I still have to call Minju tonight" Chaewon whined

"Just calm your ass down Chaewon, it will be quick" I said and just opened the door of my dads office. I saw him seated there by his desk and smiling at us. We went to the three chairs in front of him.

"Hi Appa, what's with the emergency call" I asked

"Well first of all thank you for coming especially you Chaewon that I know you didn't want to come" my dad said and chuckled

"Carry on" I said

"Okay well I called you three here just to inform you about the collaborations with the other company"

"What company we have like a dozen" Hyewon said

"Yeah but the collaboration with the one with the highest rate of marketing"

We just nodded in response.

"Of course in order to have that collaboration, you have to have a relationship to the heirs of the company. Since you three are working together as the heirs you three are getting married" He said which made us all shock. We weren't ready for all of that. Getting married is sure a big thing in life. Unfortunately I'm getting arrange to a person I don't know I guess. I wasn't sure if I would be happy with this.

"What?!"

"The heck are you crazy?"

My two cousins were so frustrated and shocked from hearing it from my dad.

"Jinyoung, would you leave us for a couple of minutes?" My dad asked he's secretary and Jinyoung just bowed and went out of the office then locked the door.

"You sure you want me to do that dad?" I asked him.

"You guys don't need to worry, you're marrying you're girlfriends" as my dad said that my eyes widen and I was shocked. I'm marrying Chaeyeon?!

"Oh my god! I can't believe I'm marrying her" Hyewon said and was already fake crying.

"Okay since you girls know you better go off to your rooms. Its all prepared. Also the wedding is by next week" my father said and gestured to us to go out of his office.