42 - I'm back

Chaeyeon's POV

Its been four days ever since I stayed here at my house instead of Kkura's. I know we're married and I have to move on but there something inside me that's stopping me to do so. Even tho it happened three years ago I don't know why I can't get over with what I heard.

I just got a haircut yesterday. I was trying to do something new to get over with it. Now I'm in my room, just watching some movies. Everyday I would get messaged from Kkura. She kept saying sorry and she misses me a lot. I miss her too but I don't know if I can trust her anymore. I also wondered who kept on bringing me tteokboki at the house. Also I would sometimes receive carnations.

I guess I can go back tomorrow at their house. I'll just rest here for another day and go.

"Chaeyeon time for dinner" My mom called me out and I went to eat dinner.

—————-

Sakura's POV

It has been a rough week for me I guess, I tried to persuade Chaeyeon to come back but she keeps telling me to give her time. Well It's my fault on why this happened. I gave her flowers and her favorite food. I would also try and message her what happened to my day then tell her I miss her again.

I was sitting at the couch in the living room. Watching some movies with the other girls. We wanted to stay here instead of the movie room.

A few minutes later, someone rang the doorbell. I got my ass up and opened the door. I was surprised to see Chaeyeon. She looks beautiful, she also had a haircut but what shocked me the most is that she got a little thinner than before. I guess she hadn't been eating properly for the past few days.

"Hey" I softly said, I can see that her eyes were worn out from crying all night.

"Hey" she answered back. She seemed sad to see me then suddenly Minju was beside me.

"Unnie!" Minju shouted and hugged Chaeyeon.

"I'm glad your back"Minju said and looked at Chaeyeon

"I'm glad too" Chaeyeon answered.

Chaeyeon may not be happy to see me but I'm glad she's happy to see her sisters. I was smiling the whole time as I watch her and Minju talk. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder

"Stop staring, she'll melt" Hyewon said and chuckled

"She doesn't miss me anyways" I said and sighed

"Hey, she does, don't worry I know you can fix it Kkura" she added and smiled at me.

Instead of talking to her first, I watched the movie that was going on. Eunbi went to Chaeyeon so I gave the sisters some privacy.

————

Chaeyeon's POV

As the door opened I saw Kkura. She looks horrible, she looked thinner, her eye bags can tell that she wasn't sleeping very well and she was wearing just her jogging pants and an oversized tee. I guess she ditched her work again.

Minju ran to me and hugged me. I noticed Sakura just staring at me as she smiles. I don't know why she is like that. Even though we were not talking I can say that she still loves me even though I kept on ignoring her for the past few days

I got inside and went inside my room. Eunbi unnie talked to me.

"So? You're doing better? You actually got thinner" Eunbi unnie said and looked worried

"I'm fine unnie" I said reassuring her

"Nice haircut by the way" she said and I thanked her.

Even tho I don't want to talk to Kkura I'm still worried about her. Even though she kept that secret from me I can't just leave her alone, she is still my wife. I don't want to disappoint anyone here.

"So how's Kkura?" I suddenly asked and Eunbi unnie sighed.

"She's not doing too well but we were helping her out. We told her to eat even though she doesn't want to. She also hadn't slept for a whole day the last time she slept peacefully was just last monday." I was shocked to hear what Eunbi unnie said. I was the reason why Sakura was like that. I wanted to talk to her right now.

"Unnie, can I talk to her first" I asked and she nodded. She called Sakura and Sakura went to my room. She just sat on the floor.

"Hey you can seat here" I said tapping on the bed

She stood up and nervously sat beside me.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked her and she just looked down.

"I know you don't mean to do that Kkura but you have to at least tell me why" I said and she looked up

"I'm sorry Chaeyeon, I just don't want you to get mad" Sakura said

"Did you know how I can't get over from everything I just knew about?" I said starting to tear up.

"I was thinking a lot of things on why didn't you told me in the first place, its like you don't trust me" now I was crying. I was breaking down again.

Sakura then suddenly hugged me. I wanted to push her away but I can't, I was weak at the moment. I don't have any strength.

"Sorry Chaeyeon, I hope you can forgive me" she said

"I wish I can forgive you soon to but I can't" I said and backed away from her

"Why?" she asked

"I need time Kkura, you know that already"

"It's okay, I'll wait, if that's what you want I can do that" She said and smiled sadly

"Thanks Kkura" I said and wiped off my tears.

"Dinner is almost ready, come down if your hungry" she said and I nodded. She left my room. I then started thinking again.

Should I forgive her right away?