56 - I Love you, I Need you

A few years later......

"Yah! eomma!! Yewon unnie is not giving me anything!!" a little girl shouted as she was about to cry.

"Yewon-ah please share your toys to Minjae" Hyewon said as she was getting ready to go out

"Kids, please stop fighting, you know me and your parents are sibling right?" Eunbi said as the two kids nodded

"Chaerin-ah come back here!" Sakura shouted as she was having a hard time chasing their daughter who was suppose to put on her shoes already.

"HAHAHAHAH aunt Kkura is running weirdly!" Yewon and Minjae laughed as they saw their aunt running. The two other adults just laughed.

"Minjae? Where are you?" Chaewon was finding for her daughter as well

"She's here Chaewon" Minju said as she picked up her daughter and kissed her at the cheek.

"Chaeyeon, you might want to help Kkura" Eunbi said as she went our of her room.

"Chaerin-ah, come here sweetie" Chaeyeon called her daughter cutely and the little girl came running towards her.

"What did I told you about tiring your Kkura eomma?" Chaeyeon asked the kid who was looking down and acting cute.

"Don't run around" Chaerin answered as Chaeyeon helps her with her shoes.

"Very good, now go on with your cousins, we're about to leave" Chaeyeon said as she finally stands up and walked towards Sakura.

"Tell Hyewon to start the car now" Chaeyeon said as she fixes Sakura's polo

Yes, they all have kids, Eunbi and Hyewon got a daughter named Yewon. It is obvious that it was named after Hyewon. Yewon is already 6 years old

Minju and Chaewon had a daughter as well named Minjae. Minjae is now 5

Chaeyeon and Sakura had a daughter just a year after Yewon was born. After so much persuasion to the parents they agreed. Chaerin is 5 as well. She acts like Chaeyeon and sometimes Sakura. She has Sakura's clumsiness and Chaeyeon's talent for dancing. She got her beauty from both of her moms.

Today was a holiday for them, it's their 5th anniversary as a big group of friends and they are all meeting up. Nako and Hitomi are still single (and ready to mingle) HAHAHHA

They all went to the car and Hyewon drove them off to the meeting place. Well, the meeting place was actually just one of the places where they normally go before.

They parked the car and thanked the guard for letting them have the place for a day. They all went out of the car and waited for the others. Suddenly someone shouted and ran towards  them.

"Hyewon!!!!!" Yena shouted as she ran fowards the other girl

"Unnies!!!" Yujin and Wonyoung shouted at the same time as they had a group hug.

"Omo, unnie is this Chaerin already? She got taller" Wonyoung exclaimed as she went nearer to Chaeyeon and Sakura's daughter.

"Omo, Yuri!!! You look beautiful!" Minju exclaimed as she hugged her best friend.

"So, what should we do now?" Yujin asked as thy were already gathered along with the kids.

"We'll give them a tour of our school, and tell them all the things we had done" Sakura said as she smiled at them.

"Really? So you're gonne tell me all the funny things that aunt Yena did?" Yewon asked her mom Hyewon who was nervous or something.

"You told her about me?" Yena was embarrassed