29 - "I love you"

One bye one, Chaeyeon and Sakura put out the things that they bought for the members.

"So this one is for Nako, she wasn't able to find hers a while ago tho." Chaeyeon said and put out about 3 albums of Twice.

"Wahh! Unnie thank you!" Nako said and ran towards Chaeyeon and gave her a hug.

Chaeyeon smiled at her then she also gave Hitomi some albums of twice. She gave Wonyoung some bunny plushies, Yujin got the jacket that she was bragging about and she wanted to buy for a long time. Eunbi got some new airpods, Hyewon also got one, Minju got a new dress, Yuri got some new books since she loves to read.

"Okay lastly, for Chaewon and Yena. Since you too like to play some video games,here" Chaeyeon then put out a big box.

The others helped in opening it.

"Omo, its a Nintendo switch and a new PS4" Yena exclaimed

"You were able to buy that much unnie?" Chaewon asked

"Of course, I've been saving a lot of money" Chaeyeon answered.

"You are really kind Chaeyeon, but you don't have to buy all of these for us" Eunbi said

"Its okay unnie, Its just been a while since I stayed here at the dorm" Chaeyeon answered

"Okay since Chaeyeon and Sakura had lighten up the mood, can we now have a happy dinner?" Hyewon asked

"Nae!" The others answered cheerfully.

They happily ate their dinner and after that they went off to do some of their stuff. It was just thursday tho, their one week no classes is about to end. One thing too is that Chaeyeon's  birthday is almost near. Since the playroom was cleaned by Chaeyeon the other day, the other girls went their and started to play with the games that Chaeyeon also bought for them.

"Hey unnie, have you seen Sakura?" Chaeyeon asked Eunbi

"Ani, I haven't saw her, ask Hyewon maybe she knows" Eunbi answered

"Arasso, thanks unnie"Chaeyeon then went off and find for Hyewon. She found Hyewon at the kitchen, well eating some cookies again.

"Unnie, have you seen Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked again

"Aniyo, I stayed here the whole time" Hyewon answered and munched into her cookie again.

"Anyways, thanks unnie" Chaeyeon said and went off again, she was a little bit frustrated that she can't find Sakura. She was passing by Minju's room, thinking if she can have an answer on where Sakura was. Chaeyeon opened Minju's room and asked her.

"Minju, have you seen Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked once again

"Hmm.. I think she's at the game room with Yena unnie and Chaewon" Minju answered

"Oh okay thanks Ju" Chaeyeon thanked her sister and ran across the house to the game room. She was near the game room and she saw a lot of them playing but Nako and Hitomi were just watching them. Chaeyeon went inside the room which caught the attention of Nako and Hiichan.

"Why aren't you guys playing?" Chaeyeon asked

"We love watching than playing that unnie, they look so happy from the gift you got them" Nako replied

"Yeah Chaeyeon, thanks for this" Yena said who heard their conversation.

"Kkura unnie, times up on you, Chaeyeon unnie is here." Chaewon said as she was looking at the tv concentrating on the game.

"Arasso, Wonyoung you can play as my spot" Sakura said and hand over the control to Wonyoung. Sakura stood up and went to Chaeyeon.

"Want to watch the movie now?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon would nod happily and let Sakura help her stand up.

"Hey don't stay up too late" Chaeyeon warned the girls and the girls said yes to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon and Sakura now went going to their room, preparing for the movie that they are going to watch.  Somehow, some of the girls went back to their rooms to sleep since it was late already. As the girls went off to sleep, Chaeyeon and Sakura were cuddling in their bed while still watching the movie. Sakura was caressing Chaeyeons hair since Chaeyeon was laying down while her head was on Sakura's chest. Sakura was still watching the movie then she suddenly heard a soft snore. She chuckled upon knowing who it was, Chaeyeon fell asleep while Sakura was caressing her hair. It seems like Chaeyeon was so relaxed from Sakura doing that. She then kissed Chaeyeon's forehead and whispered goodnight to her. Sakura didn't have the wrong mind on trying to get this girl who was laying beside her. As the thought of it, the two weren't official yet. They did confessed to each other but Sakura hasn't asked Chaeyeon properly if she wants to be her girlfriend. The whole school were already assuming that the two were officially together even if they are not. Sakura has a plan to ask her when its already Chaeyeon's birthday. It would really surprise Chaeyeon tho since the both have mutual feeling for each other.

"I love you Chaeyeon" Sakura said as she offed the tv and also went to sleep.