28 - issue?

The two then went to the mall and went shopping. Well only Chaeyeon did the shopping. She bought a lot of things, especially for Nako, Hitomi, Wonyoung and Yujin. She sure loves to spoil those kids.

"Hey you done now?" Sakura asked

"Aniyo, I still need to get one last thing" Chaeyeon said as she walked going to the gadgets area.

"What are you going to get there?" Sakura asked

"Its a secret, it will be delivered at the dorm tomorrow." Chaeyeon said and went off to the cashier. Chaeyeon paid a lot of money, Sakura was so curious for what Chaeyeon bought.

"Okay we can go home now" Chaeyeon said and went off with Sakura.

The two eventually arrived at the dorm just before dinner.

"Unnie! Help!" Chaeyeon heard as she was just at the door.

"We just arrived and its already chaotic" Sakura said and sighed. She opened the door and saw Yena and Chaewon on the ground.

Chaeyeon and Sakura hurriedly went inside, closing the door and dropping the bags they were bringing. Yena and Chaewon were somehow having a fight. It seems like they were wrestling. They were doing this since a while ago but, where is Eunbi and Hyewon.

"Hey you two, stop it" Sakura said and pulle Yena away from Chaewon since Yena was on top of Chaewon.

"Don't touch me you hag!" Yena said as Sakura, Nako and Hitomi pulled Yena away from Chaewon

Chaeyeon then helped Chaewon stand up. Chaeyeon checked if there were any bruises on her. Somehow, Chaewon has a bruise by her lip and it was bleeding.

"What did you do again Yena?" Chaeyeon asked as she helps Chaewon to take a seat on the couch.

"She stole my PS4!" Yena shouted

"Yah! I only borrowed it!" Chaewon shouted back.

"Hey stop moving" Chaeyeon said who was holding onto Chaewon.

"Minju please take care of your girlfriend, same to you Yuri" Sakura said

"They would always fight everyday" Minju said who was already applying ointment to Chaewon.

Suddenly the door opened which revealed Hyewon and Eunbi.

"The heck happened here?" Hyewon asked as she saw some of the girls awkwardly standing.

"We only left just a few hours and this happens" Eunbi said and put the groceries on the counter top.

"So, what's the issue again?" Eunbi asked as she sits down on the couch and Sakura and Chaeyeon went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Chaewon stole my PS4!" Yena shouted

"Can you stop shouting unnie? Its annoying" Yujin scoffed who was lying down on Wonyoung's lap.

"Then buy a new one, you're rich anyways" Hyewon said and sat at one of the chair in the dining area.

"Oh thank you" Hyewon said as Chaeyeon places a cup of juice for Hyewon

"Oh Nako, Hiichan there's something for you at one of the bags there" Chaeyeon said

"You know, you should have just talk to each other instead of wrestling" Nako said as she searches for the thing that Chaeyeon mentioned

"Yeah, Chaewon unnie has already a bruise" Wonyoung added

Chaeyeon and Sakura was finished cooking and placed all the food on the table.

"Dinner's ready!" Chaeyeon shouted to get their attention.

Yena then sat down beside Hyewon. She looked guilty for some reason.

"It's okay ducky" Hyewon said and patted Yena's head

All the girls now sat on their seats as they were about to eat dinner. They started eating but it was so quiet. Yujin can't handle the silence.

"Aish, why aren't you guys talking?" Yujin complained

"Since you guys are so quiet, Here's some things for you that I bought since Nako and Hitomi wasn't able to find it." Chaeyeon said and got the bags that were left at the living room.

"Mind helping me Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked

"Oh yeah, right" Sakura said and stood up