38 - Secrets?

It already has been a week since the three already got married. Chaeyeon was okay with it now even Minju. They talked it out all together and it all went fine.

All of them were at school and some of their friends were teasing them.

"So how did it went? did it go like this" Yena said and tried to copy how Minju kissed Chaewon on their wedding day.

Yujin shoved Yena's face since it looked disgusting.
"Unnie, that just looks weird, even Nako unnie and Hitomis unnie thinks it is" Yujin said as she tried to make Yena stop from making the face.

"You girls tease a lot, as if Yena won't be marrying Yuri" Hyewon said and smirked

"Yah!" Yena said and tried to attack Hyewon. The other girls only watched since they don't want to be involved. Eunbi was walking back to the classroom with Chaeyeon, Sakura, Chaewon and Minju. They were talking about some stuff.

"Hey Chaeyeon, want to go for a movie tonight?" Sakura asked

"Sure where?" Chaeyeon asked

"At their place silly you forgot that you live with her" Eunbi said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah I forgot sorry Kkura" Chaeyeon said cutely as they went inside the classroom. It was weird since some girls were formed as a circle as if they were just observing something.

"Yah! What's with the commotion?" Eunbi asked furiously as she went towards the girls who were surrounding something. As Eunbi was walking towards them, the girls moved aside as they saw her. Sakura and Chaeyeon were also walking towards them.

"Isn't that Hyewon and Yena?" Sakura asked and Chaeyeon just nodded.

"The heck Yena! What are you doing to Hyewon?!" Eunbi asked in shock who she is witnessing some kind of wrestling between two girls. Hyewon was pulled away by Eunbi and Sakura. While Chaeyeon and Chaewon tried to pull Yena away.

"Calm your ass down duck" Chaewon scoffed as she was trying to let Yena sit down.

"Yena what were you thinking? You're hurting my wife!" Eunbi said and everybody ooed.

"Ooooh" they said even Yena.

"Shut up girls" Chaeyeon said which made them all silent.

"Well she started it!" Yena defended.

"Okay first of all, whatever it is there should be a reason, a proper reason" Eunbi said and glared at Yena.

Eunbi then looked at Hyewon.

"What?! I'm just stating facts, can't I do that?" Hyewon said

They all talked about and and it just looks like Yena was overreacting. Classes started and it seems it went off well. Chaeyeon was seated beside Rosé, yes Rosé. The girls got quite closer than before. Chaeyeon seems like to be friends with the four after knowing what happened.

Sakura was beside Yujin that time, it was English class with Mina. Sakura was thinking about something so deep that it caught the attention of Yujin.

"You okay unnie?" Yujin asked

"Yeah I'm just thinking about something" Sakura answered

"About what?" Yujin asked again.

"If I should tell it to Chaeyeon" Sakura said and sighed

"Wait, you kept it a secret from her?" Yujin asked in shock and Sakura just nodded.

"I don't want her to be mad at me, or you know" Sakura said and sighed

"I think its way more better if you told her before you guys became a thing and got married" Yujin said as she was looking at the board

"I know, I don't even know what her reaction will be if I say it to her" Sakura said and suddenly laid her head on he table.

"Maybe she'll understand you, anyways have you and you know did something... you already know that" Yujin asked nervously

"Well, we didn't but almost" Sakura said softly regretting everything she had done in her life.

"Hmm, I don't know unnie but maybe she'll just understand you, its been three years anyways" Yujin said

"I hope so Yujin, I hope she'll understand me" Sakura said and then sat properly and listened to Mina who was almost finish with the new topic.

Sakura's POV

I'm afraid to tell her about it. I don't know why but I feel like I'll lose her. I can't lose her coz I need her, without her I would feel nothing again.

That was one of my problems, the other was something about work. My dad just made me the CEO of one of his companies and now I'm a little bit frustrated on doing this. Knowing that I'll lose some time with my friends and even Chaeyeon, she's my wife and definitely she would be disappointed.

As I was saying how can I tell Chaeyeon that I was dating the person who was trying to hurt her now. ImEven though it has been three years from that time, I'm still not sure about it. I don't want to lose Chaeyeon, she is the most precious person to me. I don't know what to do if something happens after I tell her that.

For now it is a secret I only have between me, and the other girls