32 - Sakura's Birthday

Sakura' Birthday!

"Happy birthday Sakuchan!" The other members greeted her as they came down and pass by the living room as she was playing the PS4

"Thanks guys" she gladly said. She was waiting for someone to greet her.

"Sakura! Happy Birthday!" Chaeyeon shouted as she went to Sakura and gave her loads of kisses.

(talk about girlfriend material)

"Thanks Chae" Sakura said and kissed Chaeyeon at the forehead.

"Your breakfast is ready, its at the table" Chaeyeon said but still Sakura was into the game. Chaeyeon pouted

"Okay, okay, I'll eat now" Sakura said and put down the controller. She went to the dining room with Chaeyeon.

"Wow! it looks so pretty!" Sakura exclaimed as she saw the breakfast prepared for her by Chaeyeon.

"But, what about the others?" Sakura asked as she looked at their friends.

"Oh I also made them breakfast" Chaeyeon said and sat beside Sakura.

"Oh okay" Sakura said and started to eat her food.

"So what time is the party?" Eunbi asked

"Maybe after lunch?" Sakura replied

"Did you invited some of your friends already?" Chaeyeon asked her.

"Yeah, I already told them about it so don't worry" Sakura said and held Chaeyeon's hand.

"Last thing I'll remember is you two getting married" Yujin scoffed as she put her plate on the sink.

"Yeah right Yujin, you'll be marrying Won-" Hyewon was cut off after Yujin put a piece of bread in her mouth.

"Hyewon unnie just keep eating okay?" Yujin said nervously as she went back to her seat.

"Yeah twanks wujin" Hyewon muffled.

The other girls just giggled.

"Twice better be here in the party Sakuchan" Nako warned her.

"Yeah, I told them already" Sakura said

"Yess!!" Nako and Hitomi celebrated cheerfully.

"Yo! Don't forget Itzy! I dare you if you forget about them" Yena also warned

"Calm down Yena, its not your birthday anyways" Yuri said as she sipped her coffee.

"Its already settled Yena, you don't have to worry about it" Sakura said and stood up. Chaeyeon went to their room first.

"For the mean time, if you guys need me, I'll be cuddling with my girlfriend. Goodbye" Sakura said and went off to their room too.

"Oof, talk about relationship goals" Chaewon said

"Okay, why are you looking at me like that?" Minju asked Chaewon.

"Don't tell me you want to cuddle with me too, we just had a fight okay?" Minju said coldly.

"Ooh, one point for Minju again" Hyewon said

Meanwhile at Chaeyeon and Sakura's room....

"Come here" Sakura said and let Chaeyeon lay down beside her on the bed. She hugged Chaeyeon tighlty.

"Why you look so blue today?" Sakura asked.

"I just saw my results on my test the other day" Chaeyeon answered

"Why? what's wrong with it? It was high, i remember seeing it last night didn't I?" Sakura asked

"Yeah but-" Chaeyeon was cut off by Sakura.

"Whatever happens I know you'll do great" Sakura said and started showering Chaeyeon with loads of kisses.

"Yah! you two should better be fixing the dorm for the party not cuddling!" Yena scolded them.

"Bu-" Chaeyeon was cutted off by another voice.

"Yah! Choi Yena! you better not be bothering those two live birds!" Hyewon shouted

"Choi Yena! I told YOU to fix not them, get your ass back here you duck" Eunbi shouted from the living room.

"Be thankful that they-" Yena was cutted off by Yujin pulling her away.

"Don't worry unnies, continue your business I'll just arrest this duck" Yujin said and dragged Yena away from their room.

"Yah! you're not the boss of me!" that was the last thing they heard from Yena as she was dragged going to the living room. The two giggled and continued on cuddling for the second time.

After a few hours, the living room is ready for the party. Sakura took a bath first then after that Chaeyeon did too. The two went out and was amazed to see the decorations around, they also didn't know that some of Sakura's friends arrived already.

"Happy birthday Sakura! Here's a little gift from all of us" Jihyo said and handed Sakura a box that was all wrapped up.

"Thank you unnie" Sakura said and bowed.

A lot did came to Sakura's birthday party but one familar face caught Sakura's attention. The person was talking to Chaeyeon.

"Sakuchan!" Chaeyeon called her out.

"You didn't tell me you had a japanese friend" Chaeyeon said

"I uh" Sakura can't totally explain.

"Sakuchan, do you remember me? Its Jurina, remember?" Jurina asked

"Yeah uh Chaeyeon why don't you go to Eunbi first, I heard she needed your help" Sakura tried to let Chaeyeon out of the conversation.

"Oh, okay, call me when you need me" Chaeyeon said and kissed Sakura's cheek.

"I see you got yourself a new girlfriend" Jurina said and smirked.

"The hell you doing here Jurina? Didn't I told you to get away from me and my friends?" Sakura asked almost shouting.

"Calm down Sakura, you know that I had a crush on you ever since, and until now, I'm still not able to win your heart, so the only way is to be close to your new girl here" Jurina scoffed.

"Are you a psychopath?! get out of our dorm and leave!" Sakura said getting angry. Yujin, Hyewon and Yena heard Sakura so they went running towards her.

"What's the matter Sak-" Yena stopped as she saw the person who Sakura was talking to.

"Yo! Why this b*tch in our dorm?" Hyewon asked

"Get the hell outta here you psycho, also one more thing don't show your face to us ever again" Yujin said

"Why is this b*tch here anyway?" Yena scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"It seems I need to go, remember Kkura, I'll always find a way" Jurina said as she went out of the dorm.

Chaeyeon then came running towards Sakura.

"Babe, I heard you screamed, why?" Chaeyeon asked

"It's nothing I just got surprised" Sakura said as she suddenly hugged Chaeyeon.

Hyewon, Yujin and Yena looked worriedly at Sakura knowing what will happen when Jurina is there.