14 - Chaeyeon

Sakura's POV

Well Chaeyeon is still sleeping. The others haven't come back yet then suddenly I heard someone opened the door very hard. It made a loud noise which made me surprised and fall off my chair. I think Chaeyeon got awake.

"HAHAHA you should've seen her face Yujin, it was funny" I heard a familiar voice said. I then stood up and looked who was by at the door.

"Aish Yena!" I said and chased after her.

Eunbi's POV

Well we were a little late on coming back to the classroom. I was with Hyewon, Minju and Chaewon. The others went to the classroom quickly leaving us behind.

The four of us were near the classroom and all I could here were noises. I hurriedly went inside and saw Sakura chasing Yena.

Well just like any other day this duo would fight and chase each other. I then saw Chaeyeon seated at her place and watching the two chase one another. It seems like she feels better already, I'm glad she's fine now. The three who were with me a while ago went to their seats too and tried to rest for a while.

"Oi, Sakura come here" I shouted which she stopped from chasing Yena.

Yena was delighted and she just meronged at Sakura.

Sakura then walked towards me.

"What unnie?" She asked

"Oh umm... Were you and Chaeyeon here since a while ago?" I asked

"Hmm... about five minutes"

"Oh okay"

"Also I wanted to ask you something about Chaeyeon, Eunbi unnie" She said

"Umm.. let's talk at the rooftop" I told her

I then told the other girls that I'll be back in a while. I also told Chaewon to keep in charge first.

Me and Sakura then went to the rooftop.

"Why at the rooftop Eunbi?" she asked

"Well maybe you might ask something personal about Chaeyon so I thiught of going here to make sure that no one else would hear it" I answered

"Okay then, so I was wondering how come that Chaeyeon passed out from crying?"

"Well this all started when she was at middle school, she would always be bullied but I don't know why. She would keep up in class, she's intelligent she is always cheerful. But one night when I was at my room, she came to me and cried. That's when I realized that she isn't always okay. She would talk to me about her problems. One time she had a rumor in school that she was dating with someone which is one of the rules in the school that are prohibited. It hurts me that knowing it wasn't true. I always comforted her each night."

"So you and Chaeyeon weren't at the same school before?"

"No, I studied here ever since but Chaeyeon wanted there because it majored her favorite subjects."

"I see, then?"

"Well I would notice that each day she stays at that school, she gets thinner and thinner she wouldn't eat, nor sleep. She keeps on crying. One time she tried to harm herself using a blade. She was about to put cuts on her arm. I stopped her and told our parents about Chaeyeon. They said she might have depression. Thats why I suggested my parents to let Chaeyeon study here with me and Minju."

"She tried to hurt herself? Why?"

"Well everyday she was bullied by the other students then they would spread false rumors about her"

The bell then rang which means time for the next subject. Me and Sakura then went back to the classroom. As we entered I saw Minju hugging Chaeyeon.

I heard Minju.

"Unnie" Minju said as she cried

"Don't worry Minju, I'm fine now" She said and hugged Minju

"Please don't be like that again, I was worried" Minju said

"I won't Minju, I promise"

I then talked to Sakura again.

"Sakura, since you and Chaeyeon are close and the two of you are always together, I want you to take care of my sister for me especially when I'm not around. She means a lot to us especially Minju, Minju loves Chaeyeon so much, she looks up to her. I don't want to see Minju sad because of Chaeyeon. Please take care of Chaeyeon and watch over her, be with her all the time" I said

"Yes unnie, I'll watch over Chaeyeon for you guys" She said and smiled

"Thanks Sakura" I said and gave her a hug. We then went to our seats.