53 - Back at school already

Sakura's POV

Its been a week already and I was at my dad's office having the usual one on one meeting with him.

"So, I want you girls to focus on studying again, it seems like working had made you guys full of accidents." he said and chuckled

"Yeah, so are we still having the dorm back?" I asked

"Oh yeah, I rearranged the dorm, you and Chaeyeon would be in one room and I expect you to be mature" he said and I just nodded. I mean I always act mature, most of the time hehe

"Appa, can I leave school from time to time? I want to visit Chaeyeon" I asked

"Fine but make sure you still have time to study" he said and I nodded happily. I went out of his office and went towards Eunbi unnie.

"Come on unnie, let's go. We need to go to school now!" I whined and pulled her

"Kkura its just 7:30 we go to school by 8:00" she said and I just pouted

"Don't do that to us Kkura I might just smack you in the head" Hyewon said

"Yah!" I shouted

"Why are you in a rush?" Yena asked, I forgot she slept over here at the mansion.

"I want to see Chaeyeon after school so we must hurry!" I said and pulled Hyewon

"Wait okay? Wonyoung and Yujin are still getting ready" Eunbi unnie said so I stopped acting like a child

"I'll tell Chaeyeon unnie you've been acting like a child while she's not here" Chaewon said and I glared at her

"Wait- are you sure the three are going to school? Especially Minju and Wonyoung?" I asked since Yujin only got bruises and it was almost healing but Wonyoung and Minju still had marks that were obvious.

"They want too and said they can cover it up with makeup" Hyewon said so I just nodded. It just seems like everything went back to normal.

"Fine, let's hurry then" I said and grabbed my bag

We went out to the van and the driver drove us to school. We arrived and went down. There were only a few students so it was nice to enter the school at this kind of time.

"Kkura unnie!" I heard someone called me as I was walking towards the classroom. I saw Ryujin, Chaeyeon's cousin

"Oh, hi Ryujin, what's wrong?" I asked her

"Is Chaeyeon unnie fine? I heard she was at the hospital" My heart sank as I heard it from the kid. She was worried for Chaeyeon as well

"Yes, she's resting now" I answered and gave her a smile

"That's good, I had a hard time telling Cherry that Chaeyeon unnie will be fine" she said and chuckled

"Yeah, go on now, do you want to join us for lunch?" I asked her and she nodded happily

"I'll tell Yeji unnie and the others" she said and skipped along.

I then went inside the classroom and started writing down notes. I wanted to write down notes for Chaeyeon too. I was so distracted of thinking about Chaeyeon that I almost didn't care about the other people around me.

"Kkura"

"Hey Kkura unnie"

"Yah! Miyawaki Sakura!"

I then flinched and blinked my eyes. I saw Eunbi unnie and Hyewon standing in front of me.

"You have to stop doing that!" Hyewon said as she flicked my forehead.

"Doing what?" I asked as I touched my forehead since she flicked me and it was painful.

"Staring at thin air" Chaewon said

I just nodded and stood up. I remembered that Ryujin and the other four will join us. (Let's say itzy is between 6-8 years old)

I walked towards their classroom to fetch them. Hyewon went with me as Eunbi and the others went straight to the cafeteria to find our seats.

"Unnie!" Chaeryeong shouted and ran towards me. She gave me a big hug. (imagine little Cherry running to you, I would definitely die)

"Oh hi Chaeryeong" I said and hugged her back.

"Are you girls done?" Hyewon asked as she saw the other four walking towards us

"Nae unnie" I heard Yeji said, she was eldest among them. She actually keeps them in line lol.

I held onto Chaeryeong's left hand, she was holding Ryujin with her right hand. Yuna was on my left. Lia and Yeji went with Hyewon. awe walked to the cafeteria and found Eunbi unnie and the others.

"Kiya!! Kiyowo!" Yujin shouted as she went towards Yuna and said hi to her.

"Unnie, can I hold her?" Yujin asked me and I just nodded.

"You're so cute!" Yujin said as she carried Yuna and bring her to the table. I just chuckled as I brought the other two as well. Yeji and Lia sat beside Minju and Chaewon. I was seating beside Yena and on my right is Chaeryeong. So basically I'm seating beside two kids.

"So, have anything thing to talk about?" Hyewon asked but it just went silent.

"Unnie, unnie" Yuna said as she raised her hand

"Yes Yuna?" Hyewon asked

"Do we have classes later?" She asked

"No we don't have classes later" I simply answered and gave her a smile

"Unnie can we get ice cream later?" Yeji asked and pouted

"Fine we will" we said in unison which made the little girls giggle.

"So, are we gonna go visit Chaeyeon unnie later?" Wonyoung asked, she was beside Yuna as well who kept playing with her hair. (A baby with a baby, I like it HAHAH)

"Yay! Visit Chaeyeon unnie!" Chaeryeong shouted and we all smiled.

Finally after a few hours, I'll be seeing Chaeyeon again. I just need to wait a little longer.

"Are we there yet?" I asked

"Not yet Kkura, just wait"

"Are we there yet?" I asked again

"Not yet, shut up you hag" Hyewon said as she was playing with her switch

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the third time to annoy them

"For god sakes kkura, not yet!" Eunbi unnie shouted and I just lean on the seat and pouted.

"Now you're just being annoying Kkura unnie" Yena said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Eunbi unnie! Kkura rolled her eyes at me!" Yena said but she was just scolded as well.

"Yah! Shut up you duck!" Yujin said as she was trying to sleep with Yuna on her lap.

"See, you're just gonna lose Yena" I said and grinned. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the final time

"No- I- I mean, yeah, we're here" Eunbi unnie said and I stood up from my seat and went out of the car.

"Oh gosh, I forgot about Chaeryeong" I said and ran back to the car to get Chaeryeong.

"Let's go cherry" I said as I carried her going inside the hospital.