51 - Missing

Rosé POV

"Well what are you gonna do now? You can only call Chaeyeon and if not, I'll kill everyone you love" I heard her said it. My tears were falling down my cheeks.

I should've waited for Lisa instead of doing this. I don't want Chaeyeon to be involved in what's happening to me but I have to call her if not, everyone is going to die.

Sakura's POV

"Kkura, can we watch a movie?" Chaeyeon asked me while pouting. Well I was supposed to do something like do some papers since I didn't went to work. Since Chaeyeon wants to watch a movie I have no other choice than to do so.

"Okay, we can, just wait for me okay?" I said and she nodded

I went to my room first and checked on the things I needed for the meeting next week. I remembered that I will have to go somewhere else for and outreach program. I need to tell Chaeyeon by next week I guess.

I went out of my room and went to the movie room. I saw Minju with Chaeyeon.

"Hi unnie, can I join?" she asked me and I nodded

"So what are we watching?" I asked

"Its okay not to be okay, the kdrama" Chaeyeon answered and I nodded.

We watched the kdrama but not the whole thing since it has 16 episodes. Hyewon and Chaewon arrived after a few minutes while we just started watching the drama.

"So, you guys had fun?" Hyewon asked me and I just nodded

"Girls, dinners ready, come on" I heard Eunbi unnie said and we all went to the dining room to eat.

After eating dinner, we went back to watch the drama and eventually Chaeyeon and Minju had fallen asleep at the couch.

"Chaewon, Minju fell asleep" I told her and she stood up right away from her seat. She went back to the movie room with me.

"Thanks for being with her, I'll bring her at my room now" she said and I nodded.
Chaewon carried Minju bridal style and left.

I turned off the tv and fixed some of the pillows. I then went to Chaeyeon and went close to her.

"You know that I'm weak whenever your around" I said softly and chuckled. I tucked the strands of hair that were covering her face behind her ear.

I then smiled looking at how beautiful she is. I kissed her cheek and stood  up. I then carried her bridal style to my room. I laid her gently on the bed and tucked her in.
I slept beside her.

Chaeyeon's POV

I woke up from the sound of my phone, its was like about 4:30 in the morning. I saw the messages and it was from Rosé. Her messages were weird. It all said that she needed help from me. I look at the person beside me which was Sakura, I needed to leave since Rosé was in trouble.

I kissed Sakura at the cheek and left her a note saying I'll be back by 5:00 in the afternoon.

I change my clothes and washed my face. I also brought some of my things with me. I then went out of the house and the location Rosé was at.

Sakura's POV

"Sakura! Get up you have a meeting today!" I heard Hyewon shouted and I just hummed. I reached out for Chaeyeon but unfortunately she wasn't there. I then sat up and saw a note that she would be back later. I thought it was fine so I just shrugged it off.

I took a bath and change into my office wear. I went down to eat breakfast.

"Kkura, do you know where Chaeyeon is?" Eunbi unnie asked me

"I don't know, she left me a note saying that she'll be back later" I said and she just nodded

"Text her okay? so you know where she is" she said and I nodded

I ate breakfast then after that brush my teeth. Me, Hyewon and Chaewon went to the office at the same time. I started off my meeting then did some paperworks afterwards. I was still thinking of where Chaeyeon is so I texted her her.

Bub 💖

I love you💛

I love you too

Be safe at work☺️

I will
✔️✔️

9:27 am

Chaeyeon

Where are you?

Hope you're fine

I love you

Text me where you are

—————

She didn't reply back. Maybe she's just busy. I continued to do some of my paperworks. I was busy doing some work then suddenly someone barged in into my office.

"Sakura!" I heard someone shout so I looked up and it was Lisa? why is she here?

"What do you want Lisa?" I asked her as I stopped from doing some of my paperworks

"Rosé is missing!" she said, she looked worried. It looks like she hadn't slept for days.

"What do you mean missing? How long?" I asked her

"For a week already! I've been telling the cops but they still haven't found her yet." she replied

"And why do you ask me?" I asked her

"Coz I know that Rosé and Chaeyeon are close so probably Chaeyeon knows where she is" Lisa said which actually made sense because the two are close now.

"I don't know, Chaeyeon left the house early this morning, she said she would be back by 5" I said and then my phone made a sound.

"Wait Lisa" I told her and she nodded.

"Oh its a message from Chaeyeon" I said and opened the message

———-

Bub💖

Text where you are

Hi Sakura I'm just
at xxxxx finding for
Rosé

Don't worry I'll be
back later

Okay

I love you

Love you too

—————-

"So I just got a text from Chaeyeon and it seems like the two are fine" I said and Lisa nodded

"But somethings off, she always uses emojis every time she texts me" I said

"Oh yeah I remember, Rosé let me borrow her phone to text someone and I saw her messages with Chaeyeon it all has emojis." Lisa said

"Well, she also says 'I love you' instead of Love you" I said which started to be suspicious. I then called my secretary.

"Arin"

"Nae?"

"Tell Hyewon and Chaewon that we need to go somewhere today, also call Nako and Hiichan to be here"

"Nae"

"Let's go Lisa, let's find the two" I said as I got my bag and we left my office