43 - Got Drunk

Chaeyeon's POV

The dinner last night was quite different, no one was talking much til Hyewon started a conversation with all of us. I was glad that no one asked about why I went away, or why I wasn't seating beside Kkura that night.

It was hard for me to understand the fact that she can't tell me everything she had in her past, now that I'm married to her of course it's important I know everything about her.

I guess she doesn't trust me or maybe she still likes Jurina. Eunbi unnie suggested that I should talk with Kkura more about it so that we don't have any problems.

I was still in my bed now, we don't have classes anymore and I don't know why. I guess Sakura's father decided to have an early vacation.

I wanted to get up but I was so tired, I didn't even do anything last night after dinner. I decided to stay and lay down on my bed for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked and the person just entered. I looked at the door and saw Hyewon.

I sat up because she seems very serious right now. Also she is dressed up.

"Go and take a bath" she said and I looked at her confusingly

"Why?"

"Wonyoung and Yuri wants to see you so get ready, they're waiting downstairs" she said and I just nodded. I grab some clothes at my closet and went to the bathroom to shower. I quickly wore my clothes and got out only to see Hyewon with Eunbi unnie already seated on my bed.

"Are you coming too?" I asked her and she shakes her head

"I need to stay here at the house while you guys are gone, I'll join next time" she said and smiled

"How about Minju?" I asked

"She's already downstairs with the Wonyoung, Yuri and Chaewon" she answered and I nodded.

I went downstairs with Hyewon unnie, she really is different now, she acts more mature and responsible than before.

As I went to the living room one tall kid and one small one running up to me.

"Unnie!" they shouted and hugged me

"Hi Wonyoung and Yuri" I said and chuckled

"We missed you" Wonyoung said and pouted

"So where are we going?" I asked and looked at the others.

"We'll grab some coffee first and go to the arcade then we can have lunch at the mall and stroll around" Chaewon said as she looks at her phone.

"Is Kkura coming?" I asked. I saw Chaewon unnie's smile fade away.

"She can't join us, they're going out with Hyewon, Yena and Yujin" she answered and I smiled sadly

"Oh okay" I said

Even though I was slightly mad with Kkura I want to spend some time with her. It was a little frustrating to go out today without her.

"Is she at her room?" I asked

"She already went out unnie" Minju answered and I just nodded.

"Let's go" I just said and went out of the house.

We went to the coffee shop first and talked about some things.

"So unnie, how was your time at your parents? I heard that you stayed there for a while" Wonyoung asked

It's a good thing that she doesn't know why I went there.

"Yeah, it was fine, I played with my little brother then me and mom had some bonding time" I said and faked a smile

"That sounds good unnie, anyways, how is the program you're assigned on? I mean you and Yena unnie are the ones on it" Yuri asked

"It's great, a lot of kids showed up for dancing and we helped them improved a lot" I answered and smiled, now that Yuri changed the topic

"So let's go to the arcade, I need to beat Chaewon on one of the games" Minju said and glared at Chaewon

"As if you can do it" Chaewon said and chuckled as she sipped on her cup of coffee. I just chuckled as we finish off our drinks and went to the arcade.

Sakura's POV

I'm out now with Yena, Yujin and Hyewon. I don't get the fact that Yujin is even with us, coz if we go to a bar right now she's not allowed since she's a minor.

"So we're do you want to go Kkura?" Yena asked me

"Just a bar, I want to drink and get my mind off for a while"

"Are you trying to get drunk because of Chaeyeon?" Hyewon asked then I just sighed.

"That won't help if you want to make it up with her unnie, she'll just get worried" Yujin said

"We're here" Yena said as she parked the car and turned off the engine and went down.

"Are you even allowed here Yujin?" I asked her

"I have my ways and don't worry" Yujin said as she enters the bar cooly.

"Have you guys been here?" I asked them and they just nodded.

We entered and it was loud, as usual. I went directly to the counter and asked for a drink.

"Hey, calm down Kkura, that's already your fifth drink. Are you sure about this?" Hyewon asked, I just laughed and continued to finish the fifth bottle which was on my hand.

I guess it was helping, I kind of forgot what really happened.

"Kkura!" I heard someone shouted and I opened my eyes.

"Wow, nice shoes" I said and giggled. I was at the floor I guess. I tried to stand up but I just fell down.

"What are you doing? Do you think this would help the problem between you two? You should have went out with her today" I was scolded. I don't really know who was talking but she's smaller than me. Tears started falling down on my cheeks.

"I- uh" then I fell down.