Morning questions, gym sessions and school

What? You people like this story? 

I'm shook. 

I messed about with my mates at school the whole day and we got told off a lot. 

It was funny. 

Percy: 

I had a bad night. After my nap and meal, I went back to sleep. The nightmares wouldn't end, I couldn't get one sane dream. I went out my room after the cycle of that got repetitive. It was 5 am, too early for the others to be awake. I got dressed in black jeans and a faded orange camp shirt. I took Riptide and went to the kitchen. I was startled to see the Jason lookalike there, Steve, I think. I had trouble remembering their names.

I saw him and stopped. He looked up from the microwave. "What're you doing up?" he asks. I shrug pointlessly. "Couldn't sleep?" I didn't reply. I moved past him and got another apple, then took a bottle of water from the fridge. "You know there's more to food than apples, right?" I looked at him, then down again. "Are you alrigh – "

"Can you stop talking?" I ask in an annoyed tone. Before he could give me another word to pry and last in my head, I went to the doors leading to the stairs. I went down them fast, holding my apple in one hand and the bottle in the other. I stopped when I reached a few floors down, then proceeded forward. I found a gym, then searched for something to punch. While constantly checking the time, I beat the sand out of the punching bag. Some broke, 2? 3? I couldn't remember. All I did was continue to think about all that is unfair, how cruel the fates were being.

I heard Steve walk in but made no notice to him. I didn't even talk to him, just looked at him before going back to the bag. He sighed and sat down, watching me. "I know you don't want to talk but – "

"Mr Stark is requesting Agent Jackson upstairs." The AI spoke out. I took a deep breath, took my bottle and binned the apple. Then walked upstairs, Steve followed me but took the elevator.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I reached upstairs and found him waiting. "Good, you're already up." Stark said cheerfully. I stood waiting.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"You've got school now, Happy will take you there with Peter." Stark replied. I nodded and looked at the man by the doors.

"I'll meet you down there." I said to Happy. I went to my room, my eyes searching the room frantically. I'm still looking, despite the room being practically empty, when someone walks in. I looked up to see Stark. He looked worried.

"What're you doing?" he asked. I looked around, hoping to spot it. "I can't help you if you don't talk to me." I sighed.

"A ring." I answered. "I'm looking for a ring. It's got a trident on it," He began looking without me asking. I didn't know if I wanted him helping me, but it wasn't like I could refuse. It took a few minutes; I knew Happy was waiting.

"Is this it?" Stark asked. he held up a silver ring, the engraving was as clear as day. Relief filled me.

"Thanks, Stark." I said as he handed me my ring. He opened his mouth to say something, but I went out the room. I ran down all 54 flights of stairs until I reached the lobby. I saw a black car with Happy standing by it, someone already inside. Putting on my ring I got in the car and buckled in before looking at the other kid. Peter, I think his name was.

"Hey, I'm Peter, Peter Parker." He said, jittery legs. Was he scared of me? As much as I dislike these people, I don't want this kid to be afraid of me.

"Percy." I said, trying for a small smile. In truth, I was a little happy to be going to school. I bet you're thinking I've gone mad, I haven't yet. I'm just happy to have something to do, a way to avoid the avengers, a place to escape to.

It was a long car drive; ADHD was acting up. I couldn't focus on the music or the things outside. The world was going by like it would never stop. The fast movement caused images to flash through my mind and into my sight. I recalled the times on the Argo 2, the world that rushed past me as we flew through the air. The gods were too engulphed in their split-personality problems to shoot me out of the sky, although the quest was too important for Zeus to do it anyway.

"Well, this is it." Happy said, pulling over. I tried desperately to get those images out of my head, I needed to focus on something, anything. The school, the building, the architecture. Gods, Annabeth would criticize this place. It was bland and plain, nothing exciting even for a school. We weren't too close to the building, a distance away to avoid attracting attention with the nice car. That's what I assumed as least. I got out the roadside, Peter the pathway side. I shouldered the bag and followed him in.

"I can show you to the office if you'd like." Peter offered. I did a double take at what he asked me, not fully understanding his words at first.

"Hmm? Yeah, that'd be great." I said. I looked around as we went in. A boy with dark hair and mix raced skin came up to Peter instantly. I kept my hands in my pockets while looking around. They exchanged a few words that I didn't listen to, then the boy called out that he'd wait in class and cover for him.

"That was my friend Ned." Peter explained. I nodded as we proceeded forward. It was a small walk to reach a not fully transparent door with white letters. Office. It read, though dyslexia didn't make it easy to read. "I've got to go, need anything just find me."

"Thanks," I said, making a smile then going back to a resting face. He turned around on his heels and walked off, putting in his earphones as he went. 

Computing was boring. We had to "learn" how to use word and lock files, documents and add passwords to them. 

i had to pretend i wasn't obsessed with writing my own stories on my laptop at home and already knew how to add passwords on documents because i don't want my friends or family seeing them. 

It was awkward. 

Like this... BYE