Lying, permission and curiosity

I just woke up (bear in mind it's 11:16 am) and my laptop isn't ready for this shit so sorry if it's missing words or has spelling mistakes. Also, my grammarly isn't working fully. 

Also, I had never listened to Coldplay before, and now I finally have. Paradise is my current favourite song. 

Tony: 

I let Percy cool off. He was pissed when I last saw him going up those stairs, so I went to find Clint in the kitchen.

I walked beside him and leaned against the counter. "so, you're a dad, right?" I began. Clint smirked wittily.

"You've met my kids Tony." He replied. I waved it off.

"Yeah, whatever." I dismissed. "Percy got into a fight at school but I'm not sure who with. the school just called saying he snuck out the building and I called him up to find he was at the park looking badly beaten." Clint stood closer and listened eagerly. "so, he got a call from this kid Nico, but I don't know what he said. All I know is that Percy looked pretty freaked out and he went straight to the gym. Could you talk to him? Not in agent style but like you would to a friend or something."

Clint shrugged. "I could try."

Time skip to after their conversation

That evening Percy didn't sit with us at dinner. He said something to Clint about his friend being in "serious trouble" and went to his room. Percy hasn't left it since. He's just sat on his bed writing something in a notebook. It was like he was writing an essay because he kept turning pages and continuing to scribble things down. He had his earbuds in and a gold ballpoint pen in his hand at all times. Bruce had asked if he wanted to come down the hall to sit with us, but he just shook his head and continued his writing. Percy was constantly checking his phone for calls and messages; he'd even tried calling someone countless times until he gave up.

"What's he up to?" Natasha voiced our thoughts. We all looked at her strangely. "I wanna know." Just the problem. We all want to have our answers but the more we know the more questions we're left with. a day with Percy is never boring, that much I'm sure of.

Percy's phone rang with an alert. I couldn't read the text message, but it didn't look good by his face. He looked around the room as though looking for the cameras but just shook his head. He stood and rang someone who picked up. Percy walked into his bathroom while saying "Solace your boyfriend is in trouble." And then we heard nothing since he left the room.

"There's something I don't get that worries me," Bruce says. "I haven't seen him eat anything since he moved in."

"Then give him a check-up," Wanda suggested. Our heads glanced at her, then Bruce.

"You can't just do that without clearance." Steve prompted. "You need permission or blackmail." He was right.

"Well there's no way of us blackmailing this kid," I started. "so, I guess we need permission. Fury's permission."

I rung up Fury, it sounded a few times before he picked up. "Stark." He said. "What is it?" Fury's voice was morose and strained.

"The kid, Percy. He's really underfed and distant." I began telling him all that had happened, with school, with the outbursts, with the phone call.

In response Fury grunted before speaking. "Right. Do what you can to find out more."

I took this as permission to give him a check-up. Fury hung up, so I turned to the door to inform the others. 

Odd thought but I would really love to dance the foxtrot to "Take me to Church" by Hozier. I'd reckon it'd be pretty fun to attempt. (Yes, I dance.)