Flashbacks, flashbacks and more flashbacks

I went up on the stage during drama class. We had to make a 5-minute worth play using a given prop. What was our prop?

Bubblewrap. 

Percy: 

Waking up drenched in sweat and shaking in fear isn't something I do for fun. I was exhausted and fell into a night of demigod dreams. This is the thing I wished I was mortal for. I got up and dressed in blue jeans and a faded orange camp shirt and a black hoodie with the SHIELD logo in it. Nick gave it to me not long after we moved in together, but I never grew out of it. I put on some old converse trainers and headed outside to meet Happy by the car. Holding on tight to my bag I tapped my hands on my thighs. It was Wednesday, I had another day of school. It wasn't so bad knowing I had two teachers I knew well but the other classes were troubling.

My classes were going smoothly until Latin. Mr Omen was a wonderful teacher, but he picked a terrible topic for today. We don't just learn the language but about the gods and mythology too. I was great at this subject due to experience.

Today's topic?

"Tartarus," Mr Omen began while showing us a picture of the internet. He most likely searched up underworld or hell. It looked nothing alike to the real place. The river, the surface of the ground – I shook myself from those thoughts. "Mr Jackson, hood down, please. Pay attention." I pulled it down to hear snickers belonging to Flash Thompson and his friends.

"This is where he belongs." I heard Flash whisper. He was behind me, right behind me. Peter glared at him, but it wasn't too threatening. He was beside me.

"Now in some legends, Tartarus is a person, in others, he is a place. The realm of Tartarus is where monsters go after they were killed." Mr Omen continued. "Monsters such as Cyclops's, the Minotaur, Drakons, Titans, Giants – "his voice trailed off. My eyes drooped in memory.

Not now. I thought in panic. Not here. but it was too late. I felt myself fall off the chair into a flashback.

Flashback

We ran past the group. Tartarus roared threats of death to us. I scanned around for Annabeth; she was beside me. Bob and Damsen were sealing the doors with their lives. Tears streamed down our faces as we came closer. The button. Annabeth kissed me.

"I love you!" she yelled as we held on to each other. The time went. I felt like I could throw up, I could collapse here and now. Annabeth shut her eyes tight as she held onto me, did the same.

The doors opened and we poured out. I slipped into unconsciousness but in time to see Hazel and Leo in front of me. the next time I opened my eyes Hazel was sobbing, Leo was silently crying. I looked over at Annabeth and saw she wasn't awake.

"Annabeth? We made it." I said, already crying. "We-we made it. please, Annabeth. Open your eyes!" I shook her awake, but she remained pale, cold and lifeless. Leo wrapped a jacket around me while crying.

"I'm so sorry man. We tried." He sobbed.

"N-no, wake up. Annabeth – "I gulped and cried.

Flashback ends

I woke up with people around me. the teacher and the school nurse helped me sit up. They led me out of class and sat me in her office. Mr Omen went back to his class while the nurse gave me water.

"I've called your dad. He's sent someone to pick you up." The nurse said. She sat down in front of me with a look of pity. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired," I confessed honestly. She gave a smile of sympathy, but I ignored it. there was a knock at the door and we both stood. Who entered the room? Tony Stark.