Arguments and bipolar activity

Yikes! This chap is a short boi. 

Don't worry you're souls, I'll upload another tomorrow which is much longer. 

Natasha:

 I walked into Tony's lab with a file on Percy Jackson. I threw it on the table in front of his eyes and he jumped in surprise.

"Where've you been?" I asked, leaning against his desk. He rubbed his temples.

"I volunteered to pick up the kid. He got a 2-day suspension." Tony explained. I raised my brow in surprise. I don't usually show emotion but it's alright when near friends. "Said he passed out, but he had a flashback. The teacher called it a seizure. He got another one in the car." I take his phone and turn down the music from the speaker playing AC/DC. "Hey!"

"Flashback? Like the other day?" he nodded. Tony looked at his screen and I moved closer to see him watching Percy through his cameras. "That's stalking Stark." He grinned.

"Fury said to update him on everything when I agreed to let the kid stay here." Said Tony. He continued to watch Percy who was on his phone, furrowed brows. It was like he didn't know what to do with the device. His legs bounced on the ground like he had too much energy. "Kid's something to be curious about. He won't admit it, but his flashbacks are bad, won't even admit he gets them." I gazed down at the screen. Percy leaning against the wall with his head against his arm. He took several deep breaths before moving his head up and sniffling, then going out of his room.

"Friday, tell me where he ends up," I said to nothing. Minutes later, it replied.

"Percy Jackson is in the gym." It answered. Tony looked at me oddly.

"I'm gonna fight him. See how good he is and if he's SHIELD type or not." I clarified while pushing myself away from Tony's lab. He sighs and groans.

"We already know he's not SHIELD. Besides, that kid is famished and doesn't need another workout." Tony complains but I don't listen.

I reach the gym and see the kid punching the sand out of the bags. He has a fearsome face, scary enough for me to enter with caution. Stepping further in I saw his phone on the floor, it was turned on and had the gallery opened. A photo was on display.

"Percy," I said loudly to catch his attention. He stopped, held the bag in place and moved his head in my way slightly. "Are you alright? I heard what happened." Sympathy? Yeah, I'm giving him sympathy. If I can't threaten him then I need to find another way to get my answers, sympathy is what I'm going with. he leaned over and sighed annoyingly.

"People need to stop asking me that." He muttered, then turned to look into my eyes. "And you're not one for caring. I've read your file." I stepped to the side in surprise. Why on Earth would Fury let this kid read our files? As if reading my mind, he replied, "I've read the whole Avenger team's files, before the team was even assembled."

I came closer to him. "Aren't you a little too young for all that? War talk, adult politics?" I taunt rudely. He glares menacingly.

"Age doesn't defy that shit." Percy barks. "Experience matters. I've been through as much as the next agent, don't doubt that for a second." His voice was scarily quiet, and it terrified me. "I know more about wars then you'd think." I put my hands up in a sort of playful surrender. He looked down, closed his eyes tight and shook his head like he was in some trance and shaking himself out of it.

Percy's whole body shivered but it wasn't cold. "Okay," I said carefully while pressing my lips together. "I didn't mean to upset you, Percy." Percy glanced up and to his side with a confused expression.

"That's fine, it's fine," he said quickly in dismissal. Percy took his phone and faced me. "I-I'm gonna go. Don't worry about it." I reached my hand out to stop him, but he moved too fast.

"Percy – "

"Don't worry about it," he repeated. "Seriously, forget it." his voice was scared, not scary. It was like he changed in seconds. Percy left the gym, leaving me more confused than ever. I looked up to the camera and shrugged to Stark in a baffled state, then went to see him in person. 

so, we got some feelings and chat's between Natasha and Percy. 

How're you feeling about that? I want them to have a sibling bond or even have Natasha as protective over Percy. 

Personally, I'd never be protective over my little brother like that.