Reuniting with old friends, the plan and the confusion

Your comments, votes and reads make me hAPPY!! I love you guys so much. 

Ik these weekly updates are killing you guys but this chapter makes me really excited to write and I hope you enjoy it too. 

Nearly Christmas (though I still haven't decorated my tree. It's just sitting in my room)

Percy: 

There was an agreement on our trip. The Avengers would take me to Houston without questioning but on one condition, Thor and I had to stop arguing for the whole trip. It was a lot to ask for. I really despised him and for the right reasons, but I said yes.

Sitting on the jet, now in the sky with my bag and Leo's message beside me I felt nervous. I shouldn't drag them into this battle without warning but if I say there will be a fight they'll want to know more.

Natasha is flying the jet; Clint is beside her talking. Steve is by Thor talking while Tony is next to me sitting in silence. Oh, how the best things never last long. Tony is now on a call talking to someone called Happy. Peter remained in New York with him to take care of the tower. The storms pick up a little while higher up now. Everyone looks at Thor puzzlingly, but he looks at me. I shake my head mildly so only he notices it.

Thor requests that I sit beside him. When lightning struck a little too close to my liking, I went to the front to see Clint coming out.

"Is it Thor?" Natasha asks me.

"No, he's as confused as we are," I reply. I hear a familiar voice outside the control area and my eyes widen. Leo's device is in Clint's hands as he drops it in shock from the hologram. The message plays all the way through. "What do you think you're doing?!" I pick it up, but they'd already seen it. How did Clint activate it? Is he a demigod?

"Who was that? Is he the reason we're going to Houston?" Tony asks accusingly. "To visit your friend?" I walk back to Natasha with my device in hand.

"You okay?" She wonders calmly then shakes her head. "Pointless question, sorry."

"It's fine. Just – too many questions for answers I can't give." I explained honestly, taking a deep breath. Her head cocks my way for a second before looking out to the sky where the storm was now clearing up.

"I thought we had some agreement?" She adds. "We ask no questions if you and Thor quit your bickering for the trip."

"Well, that didn't seem to go in their heads," I mutter. I kept thinking of how Clint was able to activate the hologram message. Who could his parent be? Or is he a legacy? "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Does Clint have a dad?" She raised her eyebrows and glanced at me a moment.

"No, how'd you know that?" Natasha gets curiosity in her voice.

"Just a guess." I lied. Let's think this through. Clint is Hawkeye, an avenger. He lives on a farm with his family and his choice of weapon is a bow and arrow. It's a pretty obvious guess that his dad is Apollo, the god of archery and music. "Can he sing? Play instruments?" She laughed and nodded.

"Not sure about instruments but he's a pretty good singer," Natasha answered. The rest of the flight was in silence.

I eventually headed back to the main area where I ignored everyone's looks and questions. They gave up with it and we all sat in silence for a long while. I had my earbuds in playing music when it lit up with lots of notifications. From Leo. They were all from old dates, so he must've tried to call and contact me. It must've not gone through. I read them all.