Revelations without consent

Yikes, it's been a while. I forgot to upload but thankfully the chapter is out now.

It's raining and super cold, like 3 degrees celsius, and I had to walk far in it. Send blankets and help!

I'm about to attack you with this chapter. Be warned. 

Percy: I didn't like this. I couldn't cope, not with him tipsy. I didn't care how scared I must've looked, I showed what I felt. In truth, I did feel really unwell, but I couldn't bear to tell anyone that.

I sat on a medical bed waiting. Tony checked my eyes and ears. he took my temperature and listened to my heartbeat. It was fine, but I suddenly felt scared again.

"It's more than the flu. I can tell that much." Tony said while looking through cupboards. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from running away. It was like I was reliving moments with Gabe as a kid. "You okay so far?" I nodded; my eyes glued to the floor.

Tony took a sip of his drink. He set it down and slowly made his way towards me. "Percy, you alright?" He asked, crouching down on his knees to he was in front of my face. I nodded once. "You don't look alright. And I'm not taking about your illness."

"I'm-I'm fine." I stammered, going red from my words.

Tony gave me a look. "so, what is it? Attitude? The suit?" He blurts out randomly. I give him a puzzled look. "What's your problem with me? You're really bipolar, and you seem to make every excuse to avoid me."

"I don't." My voice manages to say. His eyes harden.

"You do." He says in a louder voice. "You don't trust me; you don't even look at me. What's the problem? Just tell me!" I shift away, wanting to leave.

"I don't have a prob – "

"Yes, you do!" he shouts, now annoyed. "Don't lie Percy. You're scared of me, what I don't get is why?" I stand to leave but Tony yells, "Jarvis!" the door clicks and won't open. I tug at it.

"Why'd you lock it?" I say in a panic. I try again hopelessly. "Open this door!" Tony comes up to me, the faint smell of alcohol brings fear to me.

"Percy, just calm down." He says reassuringly. "I need to finish the check-up. And you need rest, so just sit down and we'll – "

"N-no, let me go! please let me out!" I shout. My voice reminded me of when my mom wasn't home, and Gabe was "looking after me". Tony wasn't my stepdad, so why couldn't I get over this fear?

Tony puts his hand on my shoulder, but I flinch back, accidentally letting out a sentence. "don't hurt me." it came out before I could stop it. He looked taken aback, shocked but realising something.

"It's okay. I won't, I promise." He said in a soft voice. I backed into a corner, fazed by being trapped in here with a drunk. "Percy, who do I remind you of?" He doesn't come to close. I slide down to the floor, my whole body shaking. I'm just waiting for him to do something Tony would never do, something Gabe would. Gabe's in prison. I try and remind myself.

Tony sits in front of me while I put my head in my arms which are hugging my legs. "It's okay Percy. I'll never hurt you, whoever did is gone."

"P-please, don't." I whimper, tears start falling down.

"Who was it?" Tony asks, his voice was sad but calm. "Who hurt you?" I lift my head, face red and full of tears. I only lift it so I can move my mouth, still not looking at him.

"My s-stepdad," I say, crying. "D-don't tell anyone, please don't tell anyone." Tony's face turns to anger, then pity, then sympathy.

"He's locked away, he won't hurt you ever again." Tony soothes. "Do I look like him?" I shake my head. "Is it the drinking?" I nod, shamefully. "I'm sorry. I had no idea." I hide my chin, making it look like I'm pouting. "You know I'd never hurt you, right?"