Restrained and sedated

I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH!

Percy: 

I was alone in my room until someone knocked on my door. I hadn't gotten hold of Nico, but I contacted Will. It was the next day, afternoon. I took the day off from school thanks to Tony. I didn't bother replying or opening it therefor the person walked right in. Steve, Natasha, Clint and Tony walked in. I looked up, then back down at my Ancient Greek book. Tony walked further in.

"Kid, I'm gonna need you to put the book away." He said. I silently refused by continuing to read and not lookup. he shifted by turning around and exchanging a few coded words with his teammates.

"Percy, your file states you haven't had a check-up since you were 12. Bruce is waiting for you in his lab to give you one. It won't take long," said Natasha. She stepped forward. I was sensing a 'but' moment. "But if you don't come willingly, we're more than prepared to take you by force," there it is. Well, that sure isn't happening. I pursed my lips and look over my book at them.

"No," I said strongly.

"Percy, we're only asking once," Steve said. I stood up and repeated my answer. "None of us wants to force you but we will." He stepped forward once and stood tall.

"I've had check-ups recently. They just weren't logged in because they were done by shield." I said in a monotone voice to hide my lies. Natasha glared at me for that comment.

"Hard way it is," Steve grumbled. Natasha lunged at me but a sidestep caused her to stumble. While she tried to recover Clint and Steve took a side each and advanced. Tony stood back and watched the whole thing with an amused smile. Good to see someone was enjoying this. I ducked, rolled backwards and watched the pair crash into each other. Natasha regained herself and took my hands, limiting my movement. I used my legs to trip her up and pin her down, releasing my arms and allowing me to punch her. My style was very Greek whereas theirs was technical. It was like every movement was planned out and perfectly in place, Greeks weren't like that. Sooner or later they'd realise that and know I wasn't SHIELD. I stiffened myself, waited but when I noticed everyone was down, I released myself. then I took in the appearance of Tony who never attacked me.

"Was that necessary? I don't see why you guys are so interested in me." I growled. He looked nervous but put an act of confidence.

"Kid, we don't know anything about you apart from what we've gathered on the internet. You have no shield file; we just want answers to the gaps in that story you and Fury are telling us." Tony said. I was aware that the others were getting up. "And you never eat."

"That has nothing to do with you. I'm just here on his orders and to keep him happy. If you want answers, then ask Nick." I said in an annoyed tone.

"' To keep him happy'?" Tony repeated. "I know nobody who would do something to keep Fury happy. And who the hell calls him by his first name?" I stepped closer in a stance. I felt the others surround me from behind.

"As I said, ask Nick. And how's about asking him if it's alright to try and restrain me for a check-up next time?" I said. I crouched down to dodge a blow from Steve. Natasha chose this time to knock my legs over and I jumped back up. gripping Riptide I took in that it wouldn't be able to harm them. Gods, they wouldn't be able to see my sword let alone be hurt by it. I moved my hand away from my jean pocket and let them crowd around me. all were there but – oh schist.

A dart from Clint sticks into my arm and I fell the effects take their toll instantly. I felt Tony take me in his arms with a brace for something heavier than me and his surprise rushed to his eyes.

"Here," Steve said to intercept.

"No, wait. He's strangely light." Tony said offensively. "do you even eat those apples kid?"

"Not really," I said. Then my eyes turned to dark and a journey to the realm of sleep came to mind. 

What's your favourite chocolate? Mine's Reeses. 

Favourite drink? Coffee or any fizzy drinks. (For you weirdo Americans fizzy means pop soda) 

Do you like pizza? Pringles? Pasta? It's basically my whole diet rn. 

Can you tell I'm hungry and haven't eaten since yesterday? 

Also, THANK YOU for 3K reads!!!

THANK YOU! HOLY FUCK NO. 1 IN PERCY JACKSON. 

HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?