Olympus meeting and the big reveal

I'm at the point where I have to edit chapters and write in parts that I needed to change. Now I have to put in effort :(

I had my first exam yesterday. They forgot to book me for the English exam so I'm taking that in March but I had two maths exams yesterday. Pray for me and my future exams. 

Leo: 

I followed Percy after he ran out. I said to Thor that we'd explain when we got back. I caught up with him at the Empire State Building.

"I'm not going to stop you," I said, out of breath. "I want to know the truth too. Did you get any fallen five bullshit from your pops?"

"Yeah, when I lost control." He says looking down. Percy walks in and asks for the key. The man looks up and hands it shakily to him. We go up and listen to the crappy lift music. Seriously, what is it with these tunes?

Once in Olympus, we go to the main room. Everyone is seated in their chairs. Do they sit there all the time?

"To answer your question Valdez, no we don't. We were aware you two were coming to speak with us." Zeus said in his usually loud voice. I went red when realising I said it aloud.

"so, you know why we're here?" Percy further wonders. Zeus gave a nod as he stood.

"We had no idea the army was being assembled or that it began in where Valdez first was trapped." Zeus begins. "However, I am pleased to explain your powers and news on your adoptive father, Nicolas Fury." Percy's eyes light up in hope for the mention of this Fury guy. I recall him mentioning he had an adoptive dad during our big quest, but he didn't say too much. "We call it the powers of the fallen five." He proudly says.

"But why did you give them to us? I thought you hated me for being too powerful already." Percy protests.

Zeus's eyes flicker with amusement. "Alas, I have grown to, how should I put this? Tolerate you." He continues. "The fates decided to gift you two the abilities of your fallen quest members. We agreed with their choice," I look around the room, debating why they would want to make us more powerful. "You have the abilities of them along with the allowance of being in my domain. The storm that travelled over your friend's jet wasn't created by me, nor you, nor Thor. It's undetermined for now."

"Then what about Nick?" Percy asked. His eyes are full of worry, like when Annabeth had to go on a solo quest for the Mark of Athena.

"Yes, the man that raised you." Here spoke up, standing beside her unfaithful husband. "He's been taken by the alias which you'd recognise."

"Downtown," I said with Percy. She nods approvingly.

"We've concluded that he's not in the pit but been placed somewhere near Montauk beach." Hera continues. Percy seemed to recognise the place from the smile on his lips. It was faint but full of memories.

"Thank you," He says with relief in his voice.

"Oh, one last thing!" Apollo says from his seat. He shrinks to our size and taps me forehead then proceeds to tap Percy's forehead too. "Now you can't be unwell from Tartarus and he can't reach your dreams." His smile fades a little. "I hope." He whispers going back to his godly height and to his throne. I exchange a look with Percy who shrugs.

"And you have permission to tell your mortal friends about yourselves," Zeus adds, sitting back down on his seat next to Hera. My dad nods at me to which I smile back. 

***I'm eating bacon while editing this***

We leave Olympus feeling rather hopeful. Percy wants to go to Montauk beach instantly, but I decide against it. we still don't know what's waiting for us there nor when the army would attack. His face drops when I mention that the avengers want their explanation.