Let's get going

I'm a little late with this update, sorry. 

I have a Wellbeing Day on Monday. (Or Mental Health Day, same thing) And I'm purposely skipping Monday and staying home. I finish on Tuesday so it doesn't really matter and the activities that have been arranged are absolute bullshit. 

Welp, enjoy this chapter. 

Percy:

Dream: Tartarus stands in front of me. I'm unable to move or speak. "Hello, little hero." He says in his taunting voice. "Shall we see what's in store for us?"

I didn't understand, but then my scene changed. It was the battlefield. A rouge demigod shot an arrow through her throat. Jason had a spear thrown through his body by a giant. Hazel got crushed by a hellhound. Frank's stick got caught in Greek fire as he watched it burn. Leo had flown towards Gaea when Octavian had launched himself at her. She fell asleep and her army had been destroyed, but so had ours.

I was standing in front of Tartarus again. "Time's up demigod."

I woke up with tears in my eyes. Natasha and Steve were still in my room with sad expressions and red faces. Steve came up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder, but I shoved him away angrily.

"Get out," I growled. They looked crestfallen and upset at my reaction. "I said get out!" without a word but not without letting a few tears fall they left.

I went to take a shower and when I came back out to my bed, I heard shouts. "Why would you do that?!" Thor's voice shouted angrily.

"He-he wouldn't calm down. I know it was wrong but – "

"No buts." Thor interrupted a crying Natasha. "He's a loyal person. If you betray him it could take years to get his trust back. let's hope you're lucky enough to be his friend again." Silence filled the floor for a while until someone else spoke up.

"You just fought him, why do you speak so highly of Percy?" Wanda asks.

"I have a personal grudge with the boy." Thor remarks. "But I know him well. He's loyal and has suffered too much in his past. His memories and dreams are severe and seeing it happen too many times could turn him insane."

"' It'? What's that?" Clint asks. "And why are you oathbound or whatever he said?" Thor doesn't reply for a while.

"I cannot say." He says.

A little while later I'm trying to fix Leo's device when someone knocks on my door. I don't reply so the person comes in. "Thor," I grumble. "Get out."

He steps further in. "I don't agree with what they did." He states. "What did you see?"

"Why would I tell you?" I try to sound strong but my voice shakes. He takes notice of this, causing my face to go red. I fiddle with Leo's device using one of Tony's screwdrivers.

"Is he alright?" Thor asks shyly. I swear someone is at the door, but I don't want to look up.

"Loki is fine," I mutter. "No thanks to you." He huffs but says nothing. "Do you know who he reminds me of? Do you know why I saved him?"

"He reminds you of Luke Castellan," Thor says with a twist of tones. "He never got to make up for his mistakes. He was controlled too but instead, he died. I know why you did it."

"He doesn't blame you," I say with gritted teeth. "Anymore. He did but it passed when he realised you didn't know it would get this out of hand."

"But you still do?" he inquires. I arch a brow and point to my bruised jaw. He shakes his head and I look up. I can sense the Avengers outside my open door, hiding but listening in. "How is it you are unwell?"