*Sweet Escape*

Joong took a quick bath and proceeded to change clothes.

"Oy Nine! Nine! Nineeeeeee..."

'What, he fell asleep?'

Joong was frustrated. He still wants to fight with Nine. He still needs attention from Nine. 

As much as he hates to admit it, he still wants to be around Nine. Basically, the reason why he annoys him a lot is so that he would look his way. 

He still remembers the day he made Nine cry. He took the ball so he can give it to Nine but the stupid kid thought that he lost the game.

He was his best friend. 

"Was" is the operative word.

He sighed and took the blanket and covered Nine with it. He knows that Nine gets cold easily.

"My Nanai is still somewhere in there, right?" He whispered and smiled and kissed Nine's head.

Joong proceeded to unpack and fix his things on the other bed. Of course, he's going to give the bed to Nine. Anything to make his Nanai smile.

--------

'WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST DO? DID HE JUST KISS MY HEAD? DID HE JUST CALL ME BY MY PET NAME? DID HE JUST...' Nine's thoughts were going double-time. 

He just pretended to sleep when Joong stepped out of the bath so he won't get kicked out of the bed. Never, not even in his wildest, irrational dreams, did he expect what just transpired to happen.

His heart was beating so fast, his whole body froze when Joong kissed his head. 

'So does he like me? Maybe I should use that against him? No, I'm not that evil... ah shit.'

--------

'He sleeps like a baby' Joong chuckled to himself. For him, watching Nine sleep was his own sweet escape.