*Let The Games Begin*

'WHAT IS THIS GUY THINKING? IS HE QUOTING HIMSELF FROM EARLIER TODAY?' Joong was staring at Nine's challenging stare, trying to read him. 

It was pretty clear to him that Nine was still trying to challenge him, Joong took a deep breath and said "I told you to watch me." 

Nine just smiled then looked at Joss and gave him the puppy eyes, "sorry..." he then lifted his hand and touched his cheek "I'll take care of myself better"

"Okay, sit down please, let me get you food" Joss helped Nine to sit then looked at Joong and then raised his brow "I think it's time for you to go back to your table." Joss said before proceeding to get food.

"Is this a game to you?" a frustrated Joong had to ask.

"Do you know that old song by Michelle Branch and Santana?" Nine smiled while asking.

"The Game of Love." Joong answered.

Nine started singing "a little bit of this, a little bit of that, it started with a kiss..." he gave Joong one last smile then turned his back to him.

Joong was still standing behind Nine, he leaned towards the other boy's ear and whispered "you'll cry outside of my candy store."

'Did he just change part of the lyrics to threaten me?' Nine thought to himself. When he turned around to face Joong, he saw that he was already sitting in front of Chimon. He saw Joong smile at Chimon. 

'This boy tells me that he likes me yet he smiles for another boy?' Nine was starting to get really irritated by the sight. Realization struck Nine like a rampaging truck. 'Fuck, I like Joong.' 

Joong noticed that Nine was still watching him, he was thinking that if Nine wants a game, he's willing to play. Chimon asked "How was Nine?"

"He's okay. Sorry I had to leave." Joong replied.

"It's not a big deal. Here have some of my roasted pork." he then saw the boy lift food to his mouth with a fork. Joong still very aware that Nine is watching, took a bite "yeah, it tastes good!" then gave his most enthusiastic smile to Chimon.

"You're really handsome up-close especially when you smile, do you know that?" Chimon said smiling averting his gaze then stared at the food on his plate.

"Really?" Joong answered then looked at Nine. Joong realized that if staring can kill a person, he should be dead by Nine's murderous gaze. Joong just smiled at Nine. 

'Doesn't he know me well enough that I'm a good player?

Coincidentally, The Game of Love started to play in the background.

Joong gave out a little laugh and thought 'It's all in the game of love.'