*Man to Man*

"Watch me." Joong's face was almost stoic but you can see the fire in his eyes. Nine can't take his eyes off of him, his heart beating a little bit faster than the usual. "I just need to do a quick run, wait for me." 

Joong placed a quick kiss on Nine's forehead. Before Nine can even react to what he did, Joong bolted out the door.

"I think I just made a mistake." Nine whispered to himself.

-----

Joong was running around the camp area, trying to clear his head. He needs to calculate his next move 'If Nine thinks I'm going to fail...' 

Joong's thought train got interrupted when he saw Joss standing a few feet in front of him, arms crossed.

"We need to talk." Joss shouted from where he was standing.

Joong stopped where Joss was standing. "What do you want?" he asked.

"I know you like Nine."

"What about it?" Joong answered flatly.

"You know I like him too."

"And again, what about it?" 

"I want to talk to you, man to man. I am not backing down, especially not against you. I think it's pretty obvious that Nine likes me back." Joss was smiling at him and all that Joong wants to do at this point is punch the guy on his pretty mouth.

"I'll wipe that smug smile off your face." Joong said while pushing Joss away.

"I'd like to see you try!" Joss shouted at him.

Joong can hear Joss' laughter while he was running away.

'Why do they have to give me the same response?' Joong felt a little feeling of defeat creeping in.