*I Need An Answer*

"I'm sorry Chimon, will call you later"

Nine was feeling victorious, he knows what he did is selfish but he doesn't want to stay in the room knowing Joong will be enjoying himself with someone else. "I need help going to the bathroom" Nine called out and Joong was immediately assisting him.

"I thought it was okay?"

"I think I overworked it earlier"

Joong blushed when he remembered what Nine did "So... you're still my bestfriend?"

"No" Nine quickly answered. Nine, forgetting that his foot is still supposedly extremely hurting, stood up out of panic.

Joong stared at him in disbelief "what the fuck is this shit Nine?"

"It was hurting earlier."

"You are such a bad liar."

"AND SO WHAT IF I AM LYING?"

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU NINE! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS PETTY SHIT?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO OUT WITH THAT ASSHOLE!"

Joong should be happy that Nine was jealous but he was furious. He felt manipulated and he will not take this lightly. "Why can't you just be honest about your feelings huh?" Fuming, Joong stormed out the cabin.

'Damn, I'm fucking this up.' Nine sat on his bed and started to cry.

Joong returned a few hours later, he saw that the lights were off and went inside the cabin. He ran around the camp to calm himself. Now that he is in a better headspace, he needs to clear things with Nine.

He has already taken off his shirt when suddenly a voice came from the darkness "so you still went out with him."

"Are you jealous?"

"A boy promised me that he'd make me fall for him, yet he kissed another guy a few hours later, not once but twice. How am I supposed to feel?" Nine started to sob "I know I am a total loser for doing the things that I did but can't you be considerate? Damn, you even have a photo of you kissing!"

"First off, that photo is fake."

"Well, some damn photoshop skills."

"I was hugging him, he was crying because your comment made him cry, apparently Pluem cheated on him."

It felt like a knife through Nine's gut.

"I was consoling him because he felt like trash after what was done to him. And I bet he isn't going out with Mew, am I right"

Damn, how is he going to apologize to Chimon after this? "Yes."

"I can't believe you did that to hurt Chimon."

"I can't believe you kissed him while you looked me in the eye! You purposely did that!" Nine shouted back at Joong.

"My god Nine, that wasn't even a kiss!"

Nine walked towards Joong and pointed his finger at his face "YOUR FUCKING LIPS TOUCHED!"

"That wasn't even a kiss to me!"

"Well fuck you!" Nine said through clenched teeth

"It wasn't a kiss, this is." Joong then closed their gap, pressed his lips to Nine.