*It's Beautiful*

Late in the afternoon, everyone gathered at the hall and was given their task for the day.

"Here is a handcuff, one for each pair. You need to handcuff yourself to each other. You will only be able to remove the cuff after you finish the task"

Everyone was given a cuff, to Joong's surprise, it was lined with velvet.

"Things just got kinky." Joong laughed after saying this.

Nine was extremely uncomfortable after this. 

'GOD, HANDCUFFED? KINKY?' Nine couldn't help himself and asked the facilitator.

"Why are these BDSM cuffs?"

Everyone turned to Nine. Everyone was silent. 

"Well, if you want the regular cuffs, we have that too but I can't guarantee that you won't hurt yourself with it. You might be cuffed for hours so these cuffs are the safest." The facilitator responded.

"Why do I have the feeling that he is talking from experience and has been cuffed for hours?" Joong absentmindedly asked.

Joong was pleasantly surprised when he heard Nine laugh. It was the last thing he expected from the boy and it warmed his heart. He stared at him in awe and said: "It's beautiful."

Nine was suddenly conscious that Joong was watching him and he stopped laughing. Blushing, he responded:

"What?"

"The cuffs are beautiful."

"I thought you were saying my laugh is beautiful."

"Yeah, that too, just like a screeching banshee."

With that, Nine's mood quickly changed. 

"You asshole, put the cuffs on and let's get this over with"