*Side by Side*

"So here's the mechanics, in order to remove the cuffs, you need to walk from here up to campsite A. This is an 8 km walk but the trail is visible and lined with flags. This is the reason why I asked you to rest. Walking is just part of the fun here, I need you to write down 50 happy memories and 50 sad memories of your partner, you can use your mobile device for that."

Nine listened intently to what needs to be done:

'The first team to arrive completing the task will get 50 points, 2nd will get 40, 3rd will get 30 and the rest will get 20 points. The last team to arrive will get 20 points and a penalty.' 

'Okay, this is pretty easy. We can do this' Nine thought to himself.

The teams proceeded to the starting point and started walking at the signal. 

"Joong, we need to be the first team to arrive or I swear to all the deities in this planet"

"You worry too much you midget. Just worry about how fast you walk, especially with how short your legs are."

It was almost sundown, they were almost finished with the list but was still halfway through the course. Nine noticed that a few teams were ahead of them.

"You better walk faster or we'll lose."

"Chill, reserve your energy. We'll run when we're almost there. They've been walking too fast since the start of this race."

"Whatever, I just need 1 happy and sad memory from you and we're done."

After finishing his sentence, Nine tripped on a log and sprained himself.