*Run Away*

Joong can see how hurt Chimon is from what they are hearing. "Are you okay?" He had to ask. Suddenly, he saw tears running down Chimon's face. His heart broke for him. He understands the pain in a sense, knowing the person you love is with another guy. Chimon suddenly pushed the table and made a run towards the exit.

'I need to follow him' Joong quickly looked over Pleum who was still staring at Chimon and said "You are an idiot" and chased after Chimon.

Nine was enjoying the drama but deep inside, he felt guilty about what he did. He just wanted to get even with Chimon. How dare he enjoy Joong's kiss? 'Really Nine Kornchid? You are being petty because you're jealous?' Nine berated himself 'you are not really jealous right? I'll stop thinking about Joong, I already have Joss beside me.' But he knows it's not going to happen. He then saw Joong run after Chimon. He then saw Pleum run after them.

"I think it's not just for show." Joss said from behind.

"Believe me, it is. I basically grew up with Joong and I know he's not the type to flirt around that quick. He's too aloof."

"Really? I didn't know you grew up together." Joss was surprised with this new information.

"Our parents are best friends since college and decided to live next door to each other, our families usually celebrate every holliday together."

"Well, judging from the way he ran after Chimon, it seems that he kind of cares foor him. Maybe two broken hearts can heal each other, right? Maybe Chimon can help him move on from you" Joss said then laughed.

Nine let out a nervous laugh "Good luck then" at the back of his head, the idea of Joong moving on from him didn't settle well. 'But he promised that he'd make me fall.' Nine took in a deep breath 'you little bitch, I think he already did.' Nine started to regret what he did.