*Tear That Bitch Apart*

"What did I miss?" Joss said coming back from the loo.

"Well, it seems that some people are getting very well." Nine said while rolling his eyes.

"You know what's funny? Pleum is here, he's Chimon's ex."

"REAAAAALLLYYYYYY?" Nine squinted his eyes. Something smells fishy here. He knows Joong well enough to know that he does not get all that clingy and flirty. He's too aloof for that. Nine's attention immediately turned to Pleum who looked like he's about to throw hands any time soon. He soon hatched an idea to prove his theory.

"I want to test something." he whispered to Joss.

"What?" 

"I feel that what they are doing is all for show."

"You mean Joong and Chimon?"

"Yeah..." even if he proves that everything is fake, he can't take the memory of Joong kissing a guy who has a crush on him in front of Nine. The audacity of this boy! And how dare Chimon smile after that? "Give me a second..." he told Joss "I'll just ruffle some feathers"

Nine limped towards Pleum and introduced himself "Hi, I'm Nine, you're Pleum right?" Nine stretched out his hand which Pleum took. 

"Uhm yes..." Nine immediately pulled him to a hug and whispered "Play along with everything I say if you want to get even with your ex"

"Pleum, you may not know but I'm the cousin of the guy you are dating now, Mew." Nine faked a smile and winked. 

Upon hearing this, Chimon's attention was immediately turned to the conversation beside him.

"Ah yes, I'm dating Mew. How did you know?" 

Nine was pleased that Pleum was playing along "He talks about you all the time. I think he's good for you, and dare I say better than your ex."

"Well..." Pleum responded then laughed hysterically.

They heard a crash from beside them and saw Chimon storming out the place.

'Aha! I knew it!' Nine was more than elated "Thank you so much for playing along." Nine smiled then left Pleum alone.

Even though he was able to prove that the kiss was fake, he still can't get it out of his head. 'Damn, am I really jealous?'