*My Dear Loser*

"I'm sorry I had to feed you that, I just noticed my ex was staring at us." Chimon apologized profusely to Joong.

"It's okay" Joong reassured him, he was pretty much okay with it. It played right to what he wanted to see: a jealous Nine.

"He knows that I..." Chimon had to stop himself before he finished his sentence.

"Knows what?" Joong had to pry.

Hesitation was written all over Chimons face and Joong gave an encouraging smile.

"Ah well..."

Joong raised his eyebrows.

"Promise me that you'll be cool."

"I promise." Joong reassured.

"I have a crush on you."

"Oh wow." Joong was surprised by this information.

"damn, I should leave" Chimon started to stand up but Joong stopped him. "You're a great person Chimon. We can be great friends." Joong said.

'Great, I just got friendzoned' Chimon thought to himself. "We'll it's not like I'm asking you to be my boyfriend or what..." 

"We can start off as friends, right? I mean, I am not emotionally available and you know that but it shouldn't stop us from being friends, right? So friends?" Joong offered his hand for a shake.

"Friends then." Chimon took his hand and smiled.

-----

"Here's our food, are you feeling better Nine?" Joss arrived with a tray of food.

"Yes, is it heavy? Sorry I'm a burden." Nine was feeling a bit guilty.

"You don't have to, I'm actually enjoying taking care of you. I should have done this sooner." Joss flashed his smile and Nine started to feel butterflies in his stomach. He did not dare look at Joss because he doesn't want to start squealing in public so he averted his gaze. He accidentally looked at Joong's table and saw that he is now holding hands with Chimon. The butterflies dispersed as quickly as they appeared.

Nine felt so conflicted with what is going on. 'How can two guys affect me like this?' Nine had to sigh. He then helped Joss arrange their plate and he made a quick look at Joong on the other table. 'Shit, did I just lose to him again?'