*Karma Is A Bitch*

It took a while before everyone was able to return and finish the game. Nine's team won, Joong and Chimon got 3rd place.

"We will have an activity tonight, we'll have bonfire and smores!"

Everyone was starting to disperse when a shriek came out of nowhere "OH MY GOD, ARCHEN IS KISSING CHIMON!"

Pandemonium happened immediately.

Joong started shouting back "Wait, we are not kissing! See?!" He was so confused and so is the other teams that competed in the top 3.

"You are on the student facebook page guys!" A random student shouted.

All 6 people on the stage scrambled to open their phone. Finally they saw the photo. The angle on how it was taken would seem that Joong and Chimon were in an embrace and was kissing under a tree. Pleum can also be seen in the photo.

Nine can't believe what he was seeing and Joss's words flashed in his head 'Maybe two broken hearts can heal each other.' This can't be right, Nine was visibly shook.

"Please take care of him, the way that I can't." Pleum patted Joong's shoulder and silently walked off the stage.

Confusion was written all over Joong's face, he then looked at Nine and saw him staring at his phone. Nine lifted his eyes and directly looked at Joong "Nine, I can explain, this is all wrong"

"You don't have to explain anything to me."

"Joong, don't act like there is something between you and Nine." Joss said right after.

'BUT THERE IS!' Joong wanted to shout but even before he can say anything Nine already turned his back at him and asked Joss for them ti go back to their room.

"I'm sorry Joong." Chimon touched Joong's arm. Joong was silent for a while and just said "Let's go back to our room"

-----

Nine was silent on their way back to the cabin. Joss started the conversation "shook?" Nine just smiled and rolled his eyes. "You don't have to say anything, I can see that you also like Joong to a certain degree but I can also tell that I have an effect on you." Nine had to look at Joss who wasn't looking at him. "I am not in a hurry Nine, I'm willing to prove myself to you and I hope one day that you see that I'm worthy." Nine felt shame, he doesn't know exactly what he was ashamed of. He felt that he doesn't deserve this. When he looked back, he saw Joong and Chimon leaving the hall with Joong's arm over Chimon's shoulder. It was such a painful sight. Joong is his... no... was... he's just not sure anymore.