*This Night Changes Everything*

"Do you remember the list that you wrote down when you first got here?" The facilitator asked the students who are now gathered around the bonfire. "When I call your name, I need you to get your paper from me."

After everyone got their paper back, the facilitator then said "One by one, I need you to stand and read whatever it is that you've written down and tell us why it's there and if anything has changed."

Everyone started murmuring "okay,who wants to start? Oh by the way, I know what you've written down, I basically have photos of your paper. Anyone who lies gets a punishment."

They were already halfway through the class and it was finally Joong's turn. Nine was watching him, he was still wondering what was written on the other boy's paper.

"Hi guys, I guess you pretty much know me after that Facebook fiasco." Joong took in a deep breath and thought if he is really ready to read this outloud "so... the things that I like about this group is that we might be competitive with each other but we still don't forget that we're friends." Joong paused and scanned the crowd until he found Nine, he made eye contact and gave a weak smile "I love the fact that I'm with my best friend, Nine, even though he hasn't seen me that way since I was 7"

Nine suddenly averted his gaze "oh you were best friends with him?" Joss asked him to which he just nodded to confirm.

"And the thing that I don't like is I've fallen in love with my best friend and he doesn't even know."

A collective gasps was heard from the group.

"So..." the facilitator asked "has anything changed?"

"He now knows." Joong answered then quickly returned to his seat.

"So Nine, it's your turn" the facilitator said

"I love almost everything in this batch" Nine then paused and looked down at his paper "I wrote down Joong Archen as the thing I hate in this batch."

"So... has anything changed?"

Nine took a big gulp of air, turned his back from the crowd and sat.

"Yes..."