*Epilogue*

*Dad, I'm home!" Joong called out right after he opened the door.

"I'm in the kitchen son!" Forth called out

Joong went to see his dad and gave him a hug "Where is Papa?" Asked Joong

"Well Beam is in the mall, buying something for Pha and Yo. And speaking of your parents, hello to you too Nine, gimme a hug"

When Nine was about to give the hug, Forth noticed that he was holding hands with Joong.

"Okay, what is the meaning of this?" Forth pried with a smile on his face.

"We are kinda dating..." Nine answered sheepishly.

"So who confessed first?"

"I did, dad."

Forth immediately took his phone out and made a call. "Wayo, you have to pay up. I told you my son will profess his feelings first."

"Dad, you placed bets on us?! I can't believe you!"

"Sorry son but it was easy money, the way you were whipped by Nine is so obvious." Forth went back to the phone conversation "yes, they are here now, hurry and go here, don't forget the money, that's a total of 110k for both you and Pha." Forth started laughing.

Joong stared in disbelief and was massaging his head.

"So... you were so whipped for me?" Nine looked at his man.

"You talk too much" and Joong kissed him on the lips.

"Okay, I got that on camera!" Wayo said laughing. "I can't wait until Ming and Kit sees this!"

Nine felt good with this, to be in Joong's arms with his family. He was happy, he's home.