*Smoke Gets In Your Eyes*

"Would you like to share what changed?"

The facilitator's question was like a cannon ball to Nine's gut.

"Nine?" The facilitator continued to prod.

"SO I GUESS IT IS MY TURN NOW HUH?" Joss enthusiastically shouted, he then looked at Nine and threw him a smile.

Nine felt that he was saved for some reason. After Joss finished his part, he sat and held Nine's hand. Staring at the fire he said "I was so afraid to hear your answer. I'm sorry." And the two of them sat in silence until the activity finished.

"I need you guys to write in your wish at the back of the paper" the facilitator instructed, "After writing it down, burn it in the fire, allow the smoke to reach the stars where they will listen to your wish. Whatever negative it is that you've written, let it go with the fire."

Everyone started to write and Joong was the first to finish. He was folding the paper when he noticed that Nine was standing on the other side of the fire. They weakly smiled at each other. They both tossed their paper and prayed to the universe.

------

"So, we'll only sleep together for one night huh?" Chimon said on their way back to the room "too bad, I really wanted to get to know you better"

"You still can, we're friends now, right? We can hang out together." Joong answered and gave him a smile.

"Too bad we're just friends."

"Chimon..."

"At least I'm not 'unfriended'" Chimon playfully teasing Joong

Joong saw the teasing smile on Chimon's face and wiped it off with his hand "I swear to god, if you were not just crying about your ex earlier, I'll make you cry right now" both started laughing.

Nine was watching them from behind, how he wished that his leg was okay so he can walk faster and not see this banter in front of him. He felt the knots in his stomach when Joong touched Chimon's face.

His eyes started to feel wet and he just had to wipe it to make sure no tear is going to fall.

"Are you crying?" Joss asked him, concerned. "A little, the smoke got into my eyes."

Yes Nine, lie through your teeth. He thought to himself.