*A Declaration Of Sorts*

Joong started laughing. He found Nine's behaviour extremely amusing. "I thought we were taking it slow?"

"Taking it slow doesn't mean you'll be flirting around."

Chimon started laughing.

"What is funny?"

"Well, Joong was just super proud and happy that you kissed, he didn't tell me there was a hickey!" Chimon continued laughing.

Nine was dumbstruck, he just made a fool out of himself. "God, I looked stupid huh?" Nine was blushing so hard.

"It's okay" Chimon said "you better take care of this guy here, that might stop him from talking about you all night long." Chimon gave another laugh and left.

-----

They were back in their room and Nine immediately went to his bed and turned his back to Joong. He was so ashamed with what he did. He covered himself with a blanket and curled into a ball. He felt the other side of his bed dip and a warm body pressed on his back.

"Nine... what are you doing?" Joong asked while hugging him from behind "what are you getting shy about?"

"I'm not getting shy."

"So you feel ashamed?"

"No..."

"Nine, I've known you since we were kids, we shared the same room multiple times during trips and I know this behaviour only appears if you feel shy or ashamed. So which is it?"

"Well shit, what can I hide from you?"

"For a while, I thought your feelings, but you failed on that too miserably."

"I don't like you."

"Liar."

"I made a fool of my self earlier."

"It's okay. Come on, get out of that blanket." Joong urged Nine.

Nine faced Joong and was immediately drawn into a kiss.

"I'm sorry Joong for being stubborn. I've always seen you as competition after that day"

"Do you know why I got you that ball?"

"Yeah, your explanation really didn't made sense to me."

"I saw that you really wanted the ball, you were about to cry because you've been jumping like crazy to get it." Joong hugged Nine closer "I wanted to get it for you because I know it's going to make you happy. I decided from that day forward, I'll do anything I can to help you get your goals. At that moment, it was the ball."

"Joong, we were too young that time for you to be romantic." Nine scoffed but he further buried his face in Joong's chest. "But why did you keep on beating me on a lot of stuff?"

"Because you saw me as a challenge, you wanted to be better. I feel good to know that in some skewed way, I am helping you to improve yourself. Look at us now, valedictorians of this class." Joong stole a quick kiss on Nine's head. "Knowing how lazy you are, you'll not study unless challenged."

"Hey, I'm not lazy!" Nine then bit Joong's nipple.

"Don't start what you can't finish or else you'll feel my 'truth' all over you."

"Did you just reference our conversation earlier and referenced your..." Nine knew Joong was witty but this is on another level. Joong just laughed at him.

"Let me sleep here, I called dibs on this bed anyway"

"Who said you're leaving?"

For the first time in years, Nine slept in the most comfortable position, in Joong's arms.