*All Hell Breaks Loose*

Joong on his way back to the clinic where Nine is resting. When he reached the threshold, he was glued to place with what he saw: Joss was fixing his Nine's hair.

'How dare this guy do this?'

He saw Joss take Nine's hand, the sight made him lose it.

He ran to stop Joss from doing whatever it is he is trying to do to his Nine. 

"Stop, he's mine." He said it with such conviction that he saw Nine stare at him with shock. Suddenly he was ashamed that Nine can see him raw.

'Oh my god, why did I say that?'

"What did you say?"

"I mean, mine, like my teammate. I should help him. Facilitator said so." 

"Well, this trip is to help with the batch's camaraderie, so I should be able to help him too." 

"I can take care of him, thank you very much." With this, Joong attempted to carry Nine. To his surprise, Joss was also trying to do the same.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Joong asked Joss

"I'm carrying Nine to his room." Joss said.

"Can't you see I'm already doing it?" Joong said, challenging Joss.

"I was about to do it before you came barging in." Joss started to puff his chest.

Exasperated, Nine shouted "STOP! Nurse, please HELP me get on the wheelchair and help me get to my room?"