*Closure?*

"I wonder where he is?" Chimon was waiting for Joong when he saw Pluem approach him. He didn't know if he would run but when he finally decided to do so, Pluem was already in front of him.

"Hi Chimon..."

"Uhm what are you doing?"

"I saw you've been waiting for quite some time now. Are you waiting for Joong?"

"Yes." Chimon answered curtly.

"I see, you have a date?"

"It's none of your business." Chimon was still not looking at Pluem.

"Ah yeah, I'm sorry. I am so sorry"

Chimon can hear the break in Pluem's voice 'is he crying?' He then looked up and saw the tears streaming down the other boy's face. Pluem just smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel unloved. I'm sorry you felt you weren't enough. I sorry I caused you all that pain."

Chimon didn't know what to do, for months, all he wanted was a sincere apology from this moron and now that he's getting it, he doesn't know how to respond.

"You don't have to say anything" Pluem said while wiping his tears "I'm really happy to see you smile again. Don't let anyone take that away, not even the love of your life. I know I'm a terrible boyfriend but please promise me that you'll find someone better than me."

Chimon was suddenly pulled into a hug, and oh how he missed this, the familiar touch and smell of Pluem. "I hated you, everyday and I hated myself because despite that hate, I still love you. But yes, I promise." The hug became tighter. Somehow, neither wanted to let go but they know they have to let go.

"I wish I can turn back time to make things right. I want to take care of you better, I want to be deserving of you."

"You can't" Chimon finally broke out of the hug. "Promise me you'll be better, a better version of you."

"I will."

"And when you are, find me. So I can fulfill my promise of finding someone better than you."

Pluem's heart was beating so hard "But Joong..."

"And I are good friends." Chimon finished the conversation.

Chimon left Pluem standing, knowing that he needs to think about a lot of things.