*A Whole New World*

"Okay, listen up kids!" the facilitator shouted from the podium. "Here's our next activity, you will still keep the same team, however, we will shuffle things a bit."

"Okay, so what's going to happen now?" Nine was unamused. 

"You will still keep your teams and score, however, you will be switching roomates."

"WHAT?!" Joong shouted

"Yes Mr. Archen, you'll get a temporary new roomate."

'Ah okay temporary' Joong was relieved after hearing it.

"We divided the teams who got the high scores vs the teams who scored low. The objective of the other team is to help improve the score of the other team."

Confusion laced everyone's face at this point.

"Remember that the objective of this week-long activity is to make your relationship better as a group. So I have new room assignments for you which will last for 2 days starting today, after that, you'll revert back to your old rooms."

After the facilitator posted the new list, the students started to flock it.

"Nine, just wait for me here, I'll tell you who you'll be rooming with, okay?"

Nine nodded and watched Joong strut towards the crowd. 'His ass is fine huh?' Nine caught himself checking out Joong. He laughed at himself 'Maybe it's not a bad idea huh?' Nine felt himself blush. 'God Nine, what a fragile gay you are! He was your enemy a week ago.' 

"NO, NO, THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS WRONG! MISTER FACILITATOR, YOU MADE A MISTAKE!"

Nine was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the shouting.

'What in the world is going on?'

Nine was about to stand when he saw Joss standing beside him, giving him a small wave. "Hi new roomie!"