*About That Ball*

Nine felt ashamed about what happened. He was also pissed off. He was also confused.

Everyone was watching them through that clinic fiasco and now, everyone was talking about them. This is not the kind of attention that he wanted. 

He rolled around on the bed and thought 'I don't want to go out anymore'

"Do you need any help?"

He heard Joong ask him from the other bed.

"Do you need anything?"

Joong kept asking when he didn't hear an answer from Nine.

Nine purposely ignored him and helped himself towards the bathroom. Joong immediately sprang out of bed to assist him.

"Why don't you just let me help you?"

"Why don't you just shut up? It's pretty early for you to annoy me."

"I just want to help you." He heard Joong say, sounding defeated.

"Okay sorry, thank you though. I can manage, it's not that far."

After Nine closed the bathroom door, he sat on the toilet and started to recall all that happened yesterday.

'His happiest was when he got the ball for me? What does he mean by that?'

Nine continued to think about everything that Joong said. He hated Joong since that day. He marked him as an enemy.

Out of frustration, he opened the door.

Joong was just standing by the door and was surprised when it suddenly opened.

"I need to understand what you said about that fucking ball."

Joong just stared at him and averted his eyes.