*Back At It*

They had all day to themselves, this was announced last night after the bonfire. They can do pretty much whatever they want but Nine decided to just stay in the room. He heard the door open and instantly knew that it was Joong. Growing up with this boy gave him that 6th sense whenever he comes within his proximity. He did not move and pretended to sleep.

"Are you really sleeping?" He heard the boy ask. He continued pretending and heard rustling behind him, he assumes that Joong is fixing his stuff. He then heard footsteps right in front of him. He knows that Joong is now in front of him.

Joong squatted on the side of the bed, he watched Nine as he sleep. God how he missed him. It was terrible to not have Nine close to him. Joong smiled and thought about how pretty Nine's lips are. He then sat on the floor and used his arms as pillows as he watch Nine. There is no denying, he's whipped for this boy. He then fell asleep while watching the love of his life.

Nine was getting tired of pretending when he suddenly heard Joong snore. His eyes flew open and true enough, the boy was sitting on the floor by the side of his bed. He watched him sleep, Joong's cherry red lips looked so inviting but he instantly recalled that those lips kissed another boy. He got irritated right away. Joong's phone started ringing and Nine closed his eyes right away.

Joong was bolted out of sleep and answered his phone "Hello Chimon?"

'Chimon? Why is he talking to Chimon again?' Nine continued to eavesdrop in the conversation

"Sure, right now? Okay meet me in the yard in a few minutes, I'll just freshen up a bit."

'FRESHEN UP A BIT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE OR SOMETHING?'

Nine had to do something to stop them from meeting. When he heard Joong open the door, he started crying out "OW! OW! OW!"

Joong immediately went to his side "heh, hey, hey, what's going on?" Joong started to massage his leg.

'Let's see if you are going to leave this room'

If Nine ever lost Joong to Chimon, he'll move mountains to get his boy back!