*Two Idiots*

"OH MY GOD NINE!"

Joong shouted after Nine opened the door.

'Was that his...? Oh my god it is...' Joong thought to himself while trying to look at something else.

Nine realized that he just exposed himself and slammed the door shut.

'FUCK NINE!' Nine thought to himself as he cleaned himself and dressed up.

"Joong Archen, I am about to open the door" Nine said from inside the bathroom. "Turn your back and don't look at me!"

Nine slowly opened the door, as he peeked outside, he saw Joong sitting on his bed, his back towards the bathroom.

They sat in uncomfortable silence, so thick that you can cut it with a knife.

"I wanted to give it to you..." Joong spoke.

"What?" Nine said in confusion.

"The ball. I was about to give you that ball."

'Why do we have to talk about that fucking ball?' Joong mused.

"You're an idiot Joong, why did you get the ball then?"

"Because you looked like an idiot jumping, trying to get that stupid ball."

"Then why didn't you give it to me?"

"Because you said that we're no longer friends. It hurt me."

Nine can see Joong's head hanging low while speaking. He regrets that he told him to not face him. He wants to know if this is true.

"God we're idiots." Nine said with a faint smile.