Quick Guide to what Warriors is

Warrior fans if you think this is hard to understand, please tell me.

If you don't even know what Warriors is, Thank you for reading this. I will give you a quick guide what Warriors is.

Basic Summary
Warriors is about cats in the wild who has a religion and believes in dead cats (ancestors) . The main character(s) will have a prophecy and have a destiny and later on become an hero.

Names

The wild cats have unusual names. For example, a kit is born and the mother and father will name it. If they named it 'Sand' the kit will have a suffix of 'kit' in it no matter what. So, they will be called 'Sandkit'. Than, when the kit reaches six moon old they change there suffix to 'paw' ranking up. Now, Sandkit is now Sandpaw. And Sandpaw will train to become an warrior or a medicine cat (will be explained later) and once they are ready to become an full warrior or medicine cat, they change there suffix again. The suffix is usually chooses by the leader. Sandpaw will be named something like, Sandfur, Sandpelt, Sandtail, and etc.

There is one rule for the warriors cats to have a name. They must be a thing, animal, and etc from the wild. Since 'piano' is a thing that wild animals won't know, you may not name them. Pianokit, Pianopaw, Pianoflower, and etc.

Clans

Clans is basically a large group of cats. Or known as a tribe. The original books has ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, and StarClan. But Fanfic writers like to change the names. But the clans will still as enemies as they fight for survival. Clan's each have territories and will have to fight for it to keep it. If a cat crossed there territories, they will have consequences and possibly a battle.

Warrior code

Warrior cats have a code in other words a law. The Warrior Code is the heart of the clans and they must be followed or will be strictly punished. These cats say that if we do not have the code, they are only bunch of rogues. This is the original code ⬇️

1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3.Elders and kits must be fed before. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to  for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent  for one night after receiving their warrior name.

6. A cat cannot be made deputy without having  at least one apprentice.The deputy will become Clan  when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

7. All four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

8. Borders must be checked and  daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

9. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

10. The words of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

11. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

12. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet (house cat pets)

13. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

Ranks

The clan each have a rank and these are the ranks and what they are

Leader- A representative of a clan. He or she will decide their clan what to do, address clan meetings, hold a ceremony, and lead the clan to survival. Before becoming a leader, they must go to a place (Moonstone Moonfall, and in mine the Moonsea) to receive 9 lives and to have the suffix (Star). Before becoming an leader, they must have deputyship. 

Deputy- Has the second highest position next to the leader. They will organize patrols, help the leader, and become an sup-leader when his/her when the leader is in a not available status. When the leader dies, they will replace it's place.

Warriors- They fight and hunt for survival. Warriors have a chance to become leader or deputy if chosen.

Medicine cats- In other words a healer. They heal there clan mates but one of the important task is to visit StarClan, the dead. Warriors call them StarClan where we will call it a heaven. Medicine cats share dreams with them at half moon or possibly in dreams. There task is to retrieve prophecy's or guide and help his/her's leader by telling the knowledge they got from StarClan. They have different codes addition to the Warrior code called the medicine cat code. One of the most famous medicine cat code is to have no mates and kits.

Queens- Warriors, deputy, or (rarely) leader that is pregnant or having kits. They will remain as queen until the kits are 6 moons old ready to become an apprentice.

Apprentice- Young cats who are 6 moons or older training to become warriors or medicine cats. There job is to train, learn the warrior code, tick duty, and to catch prey for the elders. They have one mentor to receive the knowledge and skills. After passing an warrior assessment or proving there self, they will become an full warrior or medicine cat.

Elders- retired warriors, deputy, leader, and queen. Most retire of age but some do because of lost eye sight or deaf.

StarClan

They are cats who have gone to the heaven. Warrior cats believe that when a cat dies, a new Star is up in the sky. StarClan shares wisdom, knowledge, and prophecy for the clan's survival. StarClan lives in a place where it is always warm and prey running well all the time.

Two thing these dead cats can do is to give lives to a newly appointed leader and deliver prophecies.

If a warrior did not go to StarClan, they have gone to the Dark Forest, the hell in other words. Evil, cruel, and bloodthirsty cats go there punished by having to live in a place that is cold, prey scarce, and no nature.

Warrior words
Warriors have different words from us humans. Look at some of the common ones used in my book.

(Animal) dung- way of saying, "Dang it!"

(Predator) hearted- way of saying evil or how cruel they are. Mostly fox's as the clan cats think fox is cruel as they are a threat to them.

Greenleaf- Summer

Leafbare- Winter

Leaf-fall- Fall

(Anima) brain- A way to say how dum a cat is. The smaller prey it is, the more dum they are.

New-leaf- Spring

She-cats - female cats

Two-legs - humans

Monsters- cars, trucks, and other vehicles 

Moon(something)- a place where medicine cats or any clan cats to receive guidance from StarClan. It is also a place where a deputy is receiving 9 lives to become leader.

Moss ball- catch ball