Note, Credit, OC Art

Note

Can't believe I made it to Part 3. It makes me have a flash back when I was writing the two past warriors fanfiction that was absolutely hideous (deleted). I honestly thought the journey of Twilightspeckle would end by Thunderclaw. Turned out, I extremely fell in love with writing this, and I do hope you fall in love (no not that way) with this FanFiction. *I hope your reading this in order cause if your not, spoilers alert!*

I was honestly planning to end it where Twilightspeckle goes to StarClan. Than I realized, "I actually don't want to do that. I want to make a future in story." Two reasons you know? One, if I ended that way the clans ain't gonna be like, "Oh well." And I truly loved Thunderclaw as a character. So I made Part 2 in Thunderclaw's POV and than something came into my mind. "Both the POV's are in MorningClan, why not NoonClan or NightClan.

And here we go! You probably guessed this is in Sunpaw's view, because the book is named Suncall's Hide. Oh and speaking of Sunpaw, I want to acknowledge SShadowheart_Warriors along with the other credits. It took days to pick Blood's warrior name. And I asked this awesome wattpaders for help and she gave me some suggestions, Although I only took the Sun, you have pushed me to give this name. Sunpaw is a very popular name for Warriorscats and I didn't want to be the normal peeps. But to think of it, Blood is a red she cat and I have a deep meaning of her name than Thunderclaw and Twilightspeckle. I chose Sun for rising up again and bright ing the clans instead of the hidden moon in the shadows. The Call part meant to bring joy, happiness. I even honestly wants to say Suncall suits Blood.

This is the short list of the names for Blood.
Foxtuft
Foxfang
Briarbreeze
Sunsong
Suncall
Littlejinx

Than the short list was squeezed to these three names
Foxtuft
Foxfang
Suncall

Since Blood was red and kind of sneaky and rude, Fox was a possibility to me. But I wanted Blood to change, change almost everything and let go of the past. So instead of a sneaky fox, I choose the popular Sun.

I'm really not sure, but should I make Part 4? And if I do, what POV should I do???

If you read the whole thing, thank you. Just thank you. Hope you enjoy!

Credit
Shadowheart_Warriors sub cover and the name Suncall

Izzy, Mistweb, Dapplewing, Life_in_Death, and many others that I can not thank you enough for keep on reading the story from the very top.

Erin Hunter, for the original book for me to write this fanfic

Ownership
All characters is owned my Beecafe along with the story. But the original idea of Warriors all goes to Erin Hunter.
Do NOT copy write the story. It is against Wattpad rules.

OC Art

Fern_Cloud this is so cute!!!

I really don't have any new ones. Does any one want to make one? It'll make my day if you do. (I know not the best prize) If you do, please tag me correctly (Beecafe) with a capital B. Otherwise, comment here or send a private message.