Chapter 22

"It was a good night with you and the loners. May StarClan light your path." Yellowstar mewed respectably.

"And congratulations on becoming a leader. I believe you will be a fair wise leader for the clans to keep peace." Thunderclaw stated. 

"And," The traveling cat's fur jumped when they heard a low mew, of Blood. "I would like to join NoonClan, of course, if they accept."

Thunderclaw lost his words. He could not believe Blood's decision of joining NoonClan. What has changed the hard headed she cat's mind of joining another clan—NoonClan.

Yellowstar remained calm her fur sitting down unlike the prickled first of young MorningClan warrior. Blood's decision has cracked the earth.

The NoonClan leader mewed. "We will welcome you, though I believe it is up to my clan to trust you. Your oath will be hard, and loyalty will be tested." Than she faced her clanmates. "I see truth in her eyes. And I, leader of NoonClan, would accept. But I would like to hear my fellow clanmate's words."

It was a fast response than any cat have expected. 

"I will welcome her if she joins." A tom, the tom Blood was talking to yesterday suggested. He was a silver grey tom with white paws and green eyes. Did Blood—

"I know this cat was a former traitor, but I do believe she deserves a second chance." A wise looking senior she cat chipped in. Thunderclaw was glad she was fair than rejecting.

The NoonClan leader nodded. "I strongly agree with you too Fiddleheart."

But it was not a one way easy hunt. "How can we know we can trust her? Trust Thunderclaw, a MorningClan warrior. He could be a spy." 

Thunderclaw bit his downer lips but objected nothing. He glanced at the short tempered Blood, than widened his eyes to see her cool gaze. 

Yellowstar mewed. "I can not confirm this too strongly, but I see misery in her eyes. And also some hate. Though, this is not a strong objection to mention."

This leader choose her words wisely. If it was put in other ways, no cat would have been nodding like right now. Whispers of agreement raised Thunderclaw's hope. If Blood wanted a new start here, he will support her.

"Also," A long footed tom, senior the young MorningClan warrior guessed, added. "We do not have to trust fully from start. And I believe she should start as a apprentice, learning our ways first and testing loyalty. By the time we see her finish her training, we will see her loyalty lies."

Agreement swam over the crowd. It has been clear, Blood will be accented. And Thunderclaw liked the way it turned out and so did Blood her as she smiled. Starting as apprentice learning NoonClan's way first.

"Than I believe it is clear." Yellowstar decided firmly. "Blood, please step up."

Blood, surprising a little shyly stepped up in the crowd. She padded until she and the leader were face to face. Yellowstar announced loudly for every cat, even deaf to hear. 

"I, leader of NoonClan, welcome this loner to NoonClan and I shall give you a true warriors name. But before that, until you receive a full warrior name you shall be known as Sunpaw. Your mentor will be Fiddleheart. I hope Fiddleheart will pass down everything she knows and the ways of the clan and NoonClan."

Fiddleheart confidently and honorably stepped up in the crowd and met Yellowstar and Sunpaw's gaze.

"Fiddleheart, you have received excellent training from me, and you have showed fairness and loyalty and also skills. You will be the mentor of Sunpaw, and I expect you to pass down everything you know,"