Chapter 37

Applecrystal Was called off from Sunpaw that day.

The trees of ThunderClan let the breeze carry the fresh scent of leaf bare. Lost leaved twirled as it glided down like a bird. The chilly air was freezing, and Applecrystal wished for newleaf to come soon.

"So," Sunpaw meowed as she gazed on a blowing leaf. "Do you know your real father?"

She knows my father! Applecrystal confirmed. Now he must get rid of her. He was going well with Oakice, was Sunpaw planning to destroy all his life?

"Yes." Applecrystal answered coolly. "Yes indeed. How did you know?"

"Crystalpaw had a visions. And you know about the prophecy."

Oh, that made up prophecy. Lying to be in out clan. Applecrystal thought.

"The heart is shattered. Find the paw print and punish the right one and the clans' Fire shall burn on. That's the prophecy." Sunpaw suddenly said. "And we came here to punish the right one."

"Why are you telling me this?" Applecrystal spat.

Sunpaw answered coolly. "Cause Crystalpaw met Shimmerpaw in the vision. And she said she was killed by you." She growled at Applecrystal. "And if I wish peace to the clans, I will do anything. Even kill a cat at the cost of my life."

Sunpaw sprang yowling at Applecrystal. Applecrystal rolled over and dodged and was ready to strike Sunpaw's throat but the red she cat was too fast. She kicked his black face and turned to strike his throat. Her paws went through his throat as he limp dead.

Applecrystal went blank. He flipped open his eyes. How did he live?

But no, Applecrystal saw his body. He was dead. Sunpaw bowed to his limp body. He yowled in anger. How could he lose and die so fast like this by a rogue? From a bush, he saw Crystalpaw joining Sunpaw. The cat nodded to the red she cat. Than she turned around to face Applecrystal. She broke a frown from her mouth, and Applecrystal evaporated into the sky.

I know, short part. Welp he died and yeah. Let the Journey begin by Part 5 everyone!