Chapter 14- Born

Stars shimmered in the sky as midnight was wrapped time. It glimmered beautifully as few shapes began to pace forward to her.

"Hi Twilightspeckle!" A familiar voice, the bouncy Whalepaw, or maybe now receiving an warrior name, greeted. He purred and rubbed his cheeks to hers happy to see his sister.

"Hi Dustypaw and Whalepaw!" Twilightspeckle greeted back nuzzling her other litter mate. "Are you warriors now?"

"No." Dustypaw answered with her shy high tone, "StarClan borns doesn't get to have warrior names, we will always be known as Dustypaw and Whalepaw until our times come to fade away." She answered.

"I'm sorry." Twilightspeckle dropped her tail. That was mean to my siblings. "And what do you mean fading away? StarClan lasts forever, giving guidance to live cats."

"Not forever. When the cat's memory of our parents fades away, the StarClan cat and son and daughter fades away to an unknown place. But peacefully." Whalepaw explained his eyes looking directly at hers. The brother and sisters does not meat often, only a special time.

"I'm glad your going to be with us soon." Dustypaw purred brushing her fur to her sister's. "We finally get to spend the time we never had, forever." Her eyes shimmered more. Whalepaw nodded too as he was listing what he wanted to do.

"I'll show you the best hunting grounds!" The brother declared.

"What hunting grounds? My home is MorningClan, and it will always will be." Twilightspeckle purred. But her siblings eyes clouded with confusion. And they opened their mouth to speak.

Twilightspeckle woke her fur brushing Thunderclaw's glossy pelt. She gently licked his dark brown striped fur grooming it to look better. It's just a dream. But what was my siblings about to say?

"Morning Twilightspeckle." Thunderclaw murmured sleepily as he woke up and made a massive yawn. He and her tiptoed out the warriors den to not make the rest of the warriors awake. Birds chirped their morning song and leaves rustled with them. The morning sea breeze carried their favorite place smell. It was the most relaxing moment before Lightpelt and Sandstar planned their attack.

"You made my fur clean." Thunderclaw purred looking at his smooth fur. "Twilightspeckle? Are you listening?"

"Huh?" Twilightspeckle awesome from the present. 'I'm sorry I was thinking of something else." The Black she cat dropped her tail. 

"It's fine. If there's anything that's bothering you, I'm glad to help." Her mate gently licked behind her ear warmly. The tabby tom was always there for her, no matter what.

"No, I'm—," Twilightspeckle gasped as she yowled in pain. Her legs stumbled off as she screeched pain jabbing in her stomach. 

"Your not okay! Someone! Get Blossomberry!" Her mate yowled as cats drowsily stepped out of their dens. They seem to notice the commotion as a cat bounded off to Blossomberry's den. Soon, the medicine cat carried some herbs and was ready to help nurse.

"Isn't the kits coming too early?" Thunderclaw asked worried. Blossomberry could not comfort the big brown tom, she did not reply and instead commanded.

"Thunderclaw, I need you and few warriors to carry Twilightspeckle to my den. Someone get fresh bedding, make it comfortable. And the others, stay out of the way." Few warriors including Thunderclaw carried the helpless she cat to the herb scented den. The kitting she cat moaned and screeched by the shock of pain. It hurts so much—I never want to kit again!